Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceguy

are the Menaji products oil free and non comedegenic?

this is the reply i got:

The Camo has Jojoba oil in it. Yes they are non comedegenic. These products are the most light natural and undetectable that you will find that do still provide coverage and nourishment to your skin.

Hope this helps

found this from a link from another post:

Jojoba Oil is very similar to the natural oil our skin produces, though it is technically a liquid wax produced from the seed of the Jojoba simmondsia chinensis shrub. Usually, it is pressed but can be solvent extracted. For better stability, it is best to use natural Jojoba Oil that has not been decolorized. Botantist H. F. Link recorded the jojoba plant in 1822 in Baja California and named it after a fellow British botanist/explorer, T. W. Simmonds. Jojoba Oil is naturally moisturizing, healing, and beneficial for all skin types; it is an excellent scalp treatment. The best claim to fame for Jojoba Oil is that it has been accepted as a substitute for sperm whale oil, formerly often used in the manufacture of cosmetics (the U.S. Government banned whaling in the early 1970's)!

ok the stuff came yesterday and i didnt use the powder yet, but the concealer does work pretty well. it's not gonna cover every spot but it definately is an improvement and its nice to know it isnt gonna cause more breakouts- i think im gonna buy this for now on- i dont mind the price to make me feel more confident about myself.