Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

My First Scar Photos

Hi,

What kind of scars are these?

How can I have them fixed?

This is painful for me to look at. But I want t o get rid of these scars.

SCars are the biggest form of depression for me.

[attachmentid=3673]

here is another photo

Hi,

[attachmentid=3673]

here is another photo

Hi, it's tough to see your scars from these pics. My scars are also causing me depression most days. You look like a nice looking man. Take care, RuPerki

Hi,

[attachmentid=3673]

here is another photo

Hi, it's tough to see your scars from these pics. My scars are also causing me depression most days. You look like a nice looking man. Take care, RuPerki

Thanks. The scars are there. Don't you see them?

What is the best way to see the scars?

My scars have been causing my emotional pain for over 20 years!!

Hi,

[attachmentid=3673]

here is another photo

Thanks. The scars are there. Don't you see them?

What is the best way to see the scars?

My scars have been causing my emotional pain for over 20 years!!

Hi- I don't see any scars on your face, I actually wish my scars looked like that, I would be so happy, your face looks fine and you should be happy. I am 26 and have had scars since I was 16. My advice to you would be to try fraxel laser for your minimal scars as they appear to be. My deep scars have not seen much improvement with fraxel. Good luck!

I see about three or four scars that look like boxcars (you can look in the FAQ for pictures of various types of scars). Frankly, though, I think you've been awfully picky and neurotic for the last 20 years. I don't want to insult you, but you look perfectly fine. Your overall skin tone and texture is normal. Everyone has a few flaws here and there. A few scars on the side of your face (none appear to be anywhere near your actual features, which are pretty much all most people even look at) are nothing that should be adversely affecting your life.

I see about three or four scars that look like boxcars (you can look in the FAQ for pictures of various types of scars). Frankly, though, I think you've been awfully picky and neurotic for the last 20 years. I don't want to insult you, but you look perfectly fine. Your overall skin tone and texture is normal. Everyone has a few flaws here and there. A few scars on the side of your face (none appear to be anywhere near your actual features, which are pretty much all most people even look at) are nothing that should be adversely affecting your life.

Thanks. The panic of the scars comes and goes. Sometimes I can go for months and not see them. But then they come screaming out at me and I obbsess with them.

I am going to have them worked on. I have to.

I also have rossacea. You don't see it in this photo but I have it.

I want my skin t o be less flush and I want to get rid of the indentations. It means too much to me.

Thanks for the kind response.

hey man. i can see the scars and know what you mean. yours are not severe and arent reall disfiguring. like you though, i want perfect skin, free from scars.

i'd say just go to a derm and start testing stuff out. read the threads to try to figure out what to start with, although your derm will probably have a say in it also. even though we think we know whats best, there are good derms with good intentions and much more experience than we have.

everyone has to remember: not everyone is like you. all this stuff is totally relative. if this is a big deal to this guy, he's probably not lying about it. why not back him up and help him like you'd want to be helped.

hey man. i can see the scars and know what you mean. yours are not severe and arent reall disfiguring. like you though, i want perfect skin, free from scars.

i'd say just go to a derm and start testing stuff out. read the threads to try to figure out what to start with, although your derm will probably have a say in it also. even though we think we know whats best, there are good derms with good intentions and much more experience than we have.

everyone has to remember: not everyone is like you. all this stuff is totally relative. if this is a big deal to this guy, he's probably not lying about him. why not back him up and help him like you'd want to be helped.

Thank you ThereisALight, And thank you to everyone for your responses! I do find it a great comfort to those who say they don't see scars, and I shouldn't have it done. That helps my obssession. I also am grateful to people like you w ho understand my pain.

I have obssessed about acne scars more than anything else for over 20 years. Since my older brother had very bad scarring, and I had very bad acne on my back and chest, I prayed to God t hat I would not get any scars on my face. I never picked. I would pray when I would get cysts. But I do hava a few.

I'm going to see a dermatolotist like you ssaid. I will have to look into several options, like you said.

I'm going to take some better photos of me and upload them for review. I hope no one minds.

Peace and love.

I too know what you mean, people tell me not to worry bout it, and somedays they are not noticable to me, and then under certain light....Kaboom there they are, ill see if I can upload photos, I am going in for a consultation for fraxel tommorow, and I now have the money to do it, I am very excited, I will keep you updated on my progress

Brian

I too know what you mean, people tell me not to worry bout it, and somedays they are not noticable to me, and then under certain light....Kaboom there they are, ill see if I can upload photos, I am going in for a consultation for fraxel tommorow, and I now have the money to do it, I am very excited, I will keep you updated on my progress

Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks! Please let me know all the details on how it helps.

Yes, I would like to see the photos.

I am encouraged by the different procedures out there.

It's also a relief to know that people other than me feel the pain of scars.

It's something never talked about, but it is there.