Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Why Do We Get Acne?

so we can know theres no god jk

no seriously, i think its cause God knows we can handle it

like he gives it to those who can stand it :hand:

no i think thats wrong too

i think its cause we made a mistake in our past life and now were payin for it, although i dont believe in reincarnation or however its called

or maybe cause its part of ourselves

or cause he knew we were all goin to meet here and have new internet friends! :D

Funny how people come out with the religious replies, and admittedly i used to be the same. I was quite religious and made an effort with it when i was younger, but the acne and family problems made my lose my faith. Funny thing is i was thankful to god for a good life, i prayed to thank, not because i wanted anything. Then it all went pear shaped.

Now im agnostic or atheist, not sure...

Funny how people come out with the religious replies, and admittedly i used to be the same. I was quite religious and made an effort with it when i was younger, but the acne and family problems made my lose my faith. Funny thing is i was thankful to god for a good life, i prayed to thank, not because i wanted anything. Then it all went pear shaped.

god dosnet like you too

i actually believe in god

i was kiddin

i actually believe in god

i was kiddin

Good for you! Dont take my comments to heart, i have the utmost respect for people and their belief in religion.

By the logic you guys come out with......God gave us accutane aswell to cure us!

...that God guy...can never make up his mind eh :rolleyes:

Guest Tenshi

because ur lovely parents put it in your genes.

no for me...nobidy in my famly has acne?

Really? I want socks. And a washer and dryer. THAT'S what I want for Christmas this year!

A self cleaning litterbox wouldn't be so bad, either, since we have four cats.

I sat on God's lap and told him what I want for christmas.

and u asked him for acne

no for me...nobidy in my famly has acne?

it maybe didnt develop in/on any of ur relatives, but u got it :dance:

before we were put on earth God told us to choose every characteristic that we wanted in our life, but without knowiung what they are. so we all chose acne without knwoing what it is until now. damn me and my descision making :(

Why? Because as a teenager I bragged about having perfect skin while my sister had a horrible case of acne!!! Now as punishment, I have it!!! God has a sense of humor.

A-

Why? Because as a teenager I bragged about having perfect skin while my sister had a horrible case of acne!!! Now as punishment, I have it!!! God has a sense of humor.

A-

that could eb it...my bro had acne when we were in highschool, I didint so maybe I was jinxed

There are no theistic implications from acne. None. At all.

I think it's random, plain and simple. I don't know about you guys, but I've never heard of anyone getting moderate to severe acne as a result of their hygenics. It doesn't happen.