Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missmmoyet

cetaphil moisturizers

ok so i could not find the eucerin or the neutrogena so im using the cetaphil moisturizing lotion..is this bad i have ben on the regimen three days..using purpose bar soap..bp loads of it cuz my face is used to it..aha lotion then the cetaphil..i am still breaking put but they seem to be healing faster...seems like its working to me the regimen i mean but any clues as to the moisturizer??

First of all, I really really doubt you can see results after three days. Maybe your skin is dry and tightening up so looks a bit better.

Cetaphil moisturizer is really quite good. I use it and it works very well with Dan's BP gel.

Another good one is Olay SENSITIVE SKIN moisturizer. It's expensive but it's good too. Make sure it says SENSITIVE SKIN in green text at the bottom on the front of the bottle. The original one has fragrances that may cause you to break-out.

As for using lots of BP, make sure you cut down if your skin gets too dry. Really dry skin can cause bad scarring if your spots are still healing. Try Polysporin <b>cream</b> on your spots. It keeps them moist so they heal well and has a light anti-biotic to keep infection out of it.

well it seems to be working for me after three days i mean last night the whole right side of my chin is really broken out now this morning its red yes its noticeable yes butthe pimples seem to have either went down or come to a head which is good..the reason i use lots of bp is cuz for the last year i have been using zoderm a prescription cream of i think 6% and it was too drying