Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OPIVY

Oily Skin

Hi,

I've always struggled with oily skin and I was just wondering what you guys who also have oily skin do for it.

Thanks

Hi,

I've always struggled with oily skin and I was just wondering what you guys who also have oily skin do for it.

Thanks

accutane is the only thing that's stopped it temporarily anyway

but before I used oil blotting sheets but it only helped for like a couple hours before it came back

I also tried this OC gel stuff that's supposed to soak up the oil but that only worked a couple hours to

I heard vitamin B5 is supposed to help stop it but I tried it and it didn't work so dunno what else you can try

Hi,

Thanks

accutane is the only thing that's stopped it temporarily anyway

but before I used oil blotting sheets but it only helped for like a couple hours before it came back

I also tried this OC gel stuff that's supposed to soak up the oil but that only worked a couple hours to

I heard vitamin B5 is supposed to help stop it but I tried it and it didn't work so dunno what else you can try

i used to get really bad oily skin, but that was when I used to dry my skin out too much. don't use harsh products, and moisturise a lot. when my skin gets oily, I blot with a tissue.

but like my derm said I'm an adult now I shouldt have to be worried about this anymore..oily skin= accutane

Mac? huh? oily skin = accutane?

huh? make some sense.

anyways, stuff for oily skin:

- clay masks

- b5 vitamins

that's all i know of.

shut up? its self explanatory, its not my fault u have trouble comprehending? I will talk slower: if u have oily skin then accutane is for u? now u got it...or should I go slower

my derm gave me an cleanser that is specifically for oily skin. it has made my skin a LITTLE less oily. its his own product tho, so you cant get it at a store or something

if u have oily skin then accutane is for u

Mac, no matter what your derm may have said to you ... as a general rule, derms are not going to prescribe accutane just because someone has oily skin. Cystic acne, yes .... stubborn acne that resists other treatment, yes ... shiny face, no ...

if u have oily skin then accutane is for u

Mac, no matter what your derm may have said to you ... as a general rule, derms are not going to prescribe accutane just because someone has oily skin. Cystic acne, yes .... stubborn acne that resists other treatment, yes ... shiny face, no ...

well then I have persistent acne that doesnt respond to other treatment liek yes with the topicals it did help but its still there...