Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cramsession

Does Anyone Else Worry....

After trying lots of different things for lots of years, I'm back on BP - using Dan's gel. I'm still trying to find the right moisturizer.....but that's another story :confused: .

My problem is that I have not been able to get myself to put all of this BP and moisturizer on in the morning. I've been a once a day (night) regimen person because I worry that everyone will be able to tell I've just put a load of gels & lotions on my face. I mean, to do Dan's regimen right, you have to put a lot of stuff on your face. I've had too many experiences of putting something on and thinking it looked OK, and then someone says something - or I get my picture taken and I see that it is obvious to everyone but me.

Am I the only one with this issue? It is particularly difficult for us guys because we can't put on make-up and people don't expect us to be wearing stuff on our face. You gals are lucky in this respect, because it is more OK for you to wear whatever on your face. Guys don't have that luxury.

So, at this point, I only do the regimen at night. I think my skin would look better if I did it during the day as well, but I can't get myself to take the risk of looking ridiculous to everyone and not knowing it. :wacko:

Does anyone else have this issue?

of course we worry bro but u have to realise no1 gets that close to you to see it.

if u stand about 3-4 feet away from a mirror, that is about how close someone gets to you in the day.

i personally use BP morning and night followed by moisturiser and am quite confident its un-noticeable.

you shouldnt look any different once u have moisturised anyway.... just normal looking.

are u doin the regimen right?

of course we worry bro but u have to realise no1 gets that close to you to see it.

if u stand about 3-4 feet away from a mirror, that is about how close someone gets to you in the day.

i personally use BP morning and night followed by moisturiser and am quite confident its un-noticeable.

you shouldnt look any different once u have moisturised anyway.... just normal looking.

are u doin the regimen right?

Thanks for the reply Dami3n. Yah, I'm doing it right but, I just don't have the confidence in it being "invisible". I hate having people being polite, but staring at my face rather than looking me in the eye when they are talking to me.

i think that most people suffer from that dude, i know i certainly do with my fucking red marks from old spots on my right side of chin GRRRRRR wish they would fuckoff!

but people like you for you and who cares if they look at your spots wen they talk 2u.... its only out of interest like if they had a lip ring ud have a quick look.

it wont last forever tho remember that. oneday you will be as clear skinned as the rest

for the most part your skin should look normal after you finish the Regimen. Unless you have some flaking or streaking of the bp or something going on, I really doubt anyone would notice.

And besides that, I'd rather people maybe see a bit of lotion on my face than a bunch of pimples. ;) Sometimes we gotta choose the lesser of two evils.

But honestly, it is mostly invisible.

After trying lots of different things for lots of years, I'm back on BP - using Dan's gel. I'm still trying to find the right moisturizer.....but that's another story :confused: .

My problem is that I have not been able to get myself to put all of this BP and moisturizer on in the morning. I've been a once a day (night) regimen person because I worry that everyone will be able to tell I've just put a load of gels & lotions on my face. I mean, to do Dan's regimen right, you have to put a lot of stuff on your face. I've had too many experiences of putting something on and thinking it looked OK, and then someone says something - or I get my picture taken and I see that it is obvious to everyone but me.

Am I the only one with this issue? It is particularly difficult for us guys because we can't put on make-up and people don't expect us to be wearing stuff on our face. You gals are lucky in this respect, because it is more OK for you to wear whatever on your face. Guys don't have that luxury.

So, at this point, I only do the regimen at night. I think my skin would look better if I did it during the day as well, but I can't get myself to take the risk of looking ridiculous to everyone and not knowing it. :wacko:

Does anyone else have this issue?

speak for yourself w/ the makeup. i do the regimen at night only. im a guy and i cannot go out of the house without makeup. dermablend that is. try it it's amazing and looks totally natural. i forget i even have acne for the most part during the day until i take it off at night. consider it

you gotta realize that peopl dont care about you. they are to busy with their own insecuritys to give a crap about you.

kinda true i guess but i wudnt have said it like that lol

sounded harsh hehe

but yea every1 thinks they got problems like

"ohh no my lipstick doesnt match my socks" an shit like that

they never really notice things like that an if they say anything just smirk coz what goes around comes around an they wil pay for it one day