Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sportsnut

Duac Topical Gel

My doctor prescribed Duac on 1/24. I have been using it every night like prescribed but I am not seeing a huge result in clearing up my acne. I am still getting new pimples but not severe. It seems to be taking a long time to see the ones I had on my face go away. I was also using Cetaphil to wash my fash but it seemed like it was getting worse for a while so I stopped using that and am now using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash. I am not sure if I should be using an acne wash with the Duac gel. I would be interested in finding out what other people who have been using Duac use to wash their face and also how long it took to really start noticing a difference in the clearing of their skin. Thank you - would appreciate any feedback.

been using duac for over year and half, no noticable difference but i keep on the stuff just incase i stop and my acne gets worse ( not that it does'nt anyway) seems the only thing thats ever gonna work is accutane! :(