Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Marino

bling bling bitches

Guest Marino

How much would you sheilas say you spend on makeup a year?

I went passed priceline to get some moisturizer, and my jaw droped at the price of fucking makeup,

i thought it was like 5 bucks or something...

so how much would you say you spend a year?

100 bucks? 200? 1000?

Guest Tenshi

$5? i wish..... hard to say..id probably spend $140 a yr on foundation alone. if u add up mascaras and pencils and shit we are talking around $300 in 1 yr..at least.. u know, sometimes i splurge on a chanel eyeliner which alone is around $40...disgusting.. dont get me started on skin products..then we are talking into the hundreds near thousand.. :rolleyes:

Guest funky_monkey

you must be loaded!

I buy eBay specials!

Guest PokaHotAz

who knows! 25x12 ? how much is that? like 300 a yr. something along those lines...maybe more maybe less

Guest funky_monkey

What about you Morris?

I hear you are a little partial to the odd bit of tinted moisturiser?! LOL

make up, hmm... probably around 300.

hair products alone cost about that, too.

then face care shit, god knows. way too much.

come to think about it...probably around 200-300. (canadian) *shudder* it's scary when i think about it that way. but i work in a drugstore so it's always tempting me lol.

I really should figure this out i usually stock up at MAC at least once a month like today i spent 100 and all i bought was concealer skin refinisher and lipgloss. I usually drop 100-200 everytime i got to mac so think 200 a month times 12 lol thats not good im a MAC addict. Here is a pic of the stuff i use every day mainly i have another bag of eye shadows and stuff lol even my brushes are MAC think i have a problem lol

IPB Image

Guest Tenshi

you must be loaded!

I buy eBay specials!

nah, i was the type of person to spend all my spare money on my damn skin and face rather then clothes or such... u should see my bathroom counter, i look like im obsessed with beauty. i used to shop and sell on EBay.. :)

if you only count makeup; i'm embarrassed to say probably around 400-500 a year...I only spend around 100 on hair care products...skin care; I've turned to prescriptions recently which are cheaper, but all together probably 300 to 400 a year....

oh christ. thats awful.

I seriously think I have a makeup addiction. Combined that with my smoking habit and its pretty costly...march 1st is my quit date for the smoking though...more money to spend on makeup! yay!

Guest Marino

What about you Morris?

I hear you are a little partial to the odd bit of tinted moisturiser?! LOL

Hard to say,

I use tinted BP now,

so that means its gota cover my entire face, back, chest and shoulders.

Were talking about 2-3 tubes a week at 15 bucks a pop so i guess it adds up to something stupid at the end of the year, like 1500 bucks?

:shock:

I spend a LOT on makeup. It's not necessarily for products to cover anything, I am just a true makeup junkie. lol. I love eyeshadows, eye pencils, and all that sort of stuff.

Lexy604, I am sooo addicted to MAC, too. I spend ridiculous amounts of money on their eyeshadows and lip stuff. Their face products (foundations and powders) I don't really like, cos I dont think they look natural enough, despite the awesome colour range they have.

Oh and yea, their brushes are amaziiiiiing, as well. Especially the big powder brush .. good stuff.

Probably about 50$ a year if that. I work in the cosmetics industry and get tons of stuff for free. This past year (2005) I don't think I spent 1$ on makeup. I can make pretty much anything I want, and sometimes I can swipe cool shade prototypes that are left over after a project. I don't wear makeup a lot anyway. I stick to one or two colors of eyeshadow and I wear my bare Minerals only about once a week at the max, and sometimes I can even go a month or two without wearing makeup at all.......

Skincare products are a different story...last year I probably spent about 200-300$ on skincare stuff, between Proactiv, the Regimen, that Murad shit, and my derm copays and Rx copays, cleansers, lotions ect....