Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all!

I am new to this board. I have been looking around for a message board where I could post some of my questions.

Now I am in my early twenties and I have been fighting with my acne for the past 6 years already. I am sick and tired. I have tried everything. It just does not work. The biggest problem is i have a very oily skin. I am using cleansers and moisturizers but it just does not work. Some say that you should not wash too often or it just gets more oily. And lets not forget the disgracious spots; red, black, white you name it!!

What do I do? What do I use? will it ever end?

Help anyone. Thx

Cheers

Okay i have been reading through this regimen. Man, this looks tedious! Looks like what i have been doing these years. Except with different products. I have no hope right now. I just know it won't work.

I will give it a try anyway. I will post again afterwards.

Thanks a lot

Its what worked for me and loads of other people on here, have faith! The first few weeks are difficult with the dryness and flaking and you may also get the initial break out as your skin gets used to the BP, but stick with it becasue these symptoms do go away after a few weeks use and it will be sssooooo worth it. And also make sure you follow the regimen precisely as that is what will make it most effective, and start off with only a very small amount of BP and work your way up. And remember, it can take up to 3 months for some people to see the full results. Good Luck and keep us posted on your progress! :)