Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lisa2

my pics .. need advice!

Have to agree with Hello on this one. Peels won't do anything for the scars just smooth your skin out a bit over all. Your scars look like subsicion would do it for you and maybe Nlite or smoothbeam.

that would waiste some serious time

go for the evasive stuff first

so you get the best results

subcision

then go for nlite/smoothbeam

then go to peels, and maybe spot tca.

You might try lactic acid peels, once a week for 6 weeks, and add Super CP Serum and see if that does anything for you. That would be one of the least invasive things that might help a bit.

I tend to agree that for your scars subcision and N-Lite or SmoothBeam would be the best (and a more aggressive) approach.

oursfan that seems to be a total waiste of time you will heal what..10% with latic peels

everyone knows you wont have the results you want so why do it first?

it shuld be a backwards pyramid do the things that give you most results first

so you can just go down with the thing that will give you less improvment

and get the best perfect possible.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

I think I got the same kind of scars that you have (mine is in the neck/jaw area). I agree with Oursfan, do the 40% (or 50? I don't know) lactic peels first and copper peptide (smells like crap though...he.he..). Good thing about your scars, even though you have light skin, they basically have no redness on them (I was told...redness on caucasian skin is not as bad as in non-caucasians since the pygment is more active..I don't know). I don't think it's bad AT ALL. You won't have 'perfect' skin...but a few glycolic/lactic peels, should reduce it by 10-15% and with make up, you'll be almost as good as new...just my humble opinion.

I have very similar scars, except mine are still pretty fresh and red. Is there any non surgical or laser thing I can do right now, while their fresh that might help? I'm doing the vinigar thing right now...will that help at all?

(I'm broke too, and only 16...this permanent scarring deal is terribly depressing)

why do 10-15%

when you can do smoothbeam and get alteast 70%..

its seems in vain

then see whats left and do gycolic acid

or else

youd do gyolic acid

heal a bit

then do smoothbeam

then do gyolic acid again

it only follows the bases of logic...i still dont understand!

is the use of gycolic acid and such just for temporarily improvment then get smoothbeam or is it use as its own solution.

i know that these peels aren't a REAL help

but i haven't the chance to have subscision or smoothbeam right now ..

here in austria you can't get such treatments at the moment.

we only have nlite - but i'm very sceptical .. a lot of people say that it should help nothing

Try the peels first and the super cp serum, Maybe needling or subcision at a later stage. Some people are saying that smoothbeam works for moderate scars and yours are shallow so maybe try that when or if Austria gets it.

Lisa2: Since you do not have the option of subcision or needling, I would try the peels, Copper Peptides and possibly the N-Lite if you decide that it might work.

oursfan that seems to be a total waiste of time you will heal what..10% with latic peels

everyone knows you wont have the results you want so why do it first?

it shuld be a backwards pyramid do the things that give you most results first

so you can just go down with the thing that will give you less improvment

and get the best perfect possible.

i get it now, i was rather confused on what you where trying to say, but i see now

its about options.

thanks.

then i agree.

I tend to agree that for your scars subcision and N-Lite or SmoothBeam would be the best (and a more aggressive) approach.

even worse on my part, i didnt even see you mention this part...i was totally confused, sorry again, i was thinking their something i didnt understand.