Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loneaangel

Do you think a clear skinned boy would like a girl with acne

Everday, I wait for the schoolbus with a cute guy from another school together and I 've realized that he is always looking at me...and he looks away when I look back... Is he playing the join-the-dots game with the acne and marks on my face or...is he interested in me?

I have no idea. I think that clear skinned people should puke when they see me. I also wonder why girl friends in school would want to touch my face..with large pores, oil, marks and scar..=_= or stick their faces to mine while taking photos...Even I cannot stand that awkward feeling..i usually brush off with irrational guilt...sigh*

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

No, he probably is attracted to you. Make a move.

Everday, I wait for the schoolbus with a cute guy from another school together and I 've realized that he is always looking at me...and he looks away when I look back... Is he playing the join-the-dots game with the acne and marks on my face or...is he interested in me?

I have no idea. I think that clear skinned people should puke when they see me. I also wonder why girl friends in school would want to touch my face..with large pores, oil, marks and scar..=_= or stick their faces to mine while taking photos...Even I cannot stand that awkward feeling..i usually brush off with irrational guilt...sigh*

Because people don't notice skin like you do. Quicker you realise this, easier you will find things, honestly

Because people don't notice skin like you do. Quicker you realise this, easier you will find things, honestly

Indeed.

Smile. Say Hi. What do you have to lose? He's probably just too nervous to approach you.

Dont forget to pass up the update when you do.

i only look twice at girls/guys that i find to be pretty/cool/interesting looking or whatever. if he finds you unnattractive or lame, he wouldn't keep looking at you.

show him your tits.

i only look twice at girls/guys that i find to be pretty/cool/interesting looking or whatever. if he finds you unnattractive or lame, he wouldn't keep looking at you.

show him your tits.

Wisdom in it's purest form....lol

Nah, I find when I like a chick I pretty much stare at there eyes while I'm walking by or whatever, waiting for them to look into mine, it's a really good feeling if you lock eyes with a guy/girl that you like.

I think you should go for it!

I don't believe he's doing either. I sometimes just look at people because they happen to be in my field of vision, or if I'm really bored and start looking at what people are up to. Yeah, but then again, it may be because he finds you attractive but if he did, what kind of pussy-ass boy waits for the girl to make the first move if he showed the first sign of interest.

How well do you know this guy?

My girlfriend has clean skin, I have mild acne, but she didn't seem to care and thought I was attractive anyway. However, the reason we're a couple isn't because of looks. It's because we're actually attracted to eachother's personalities. This brings me back to my first question about how well you know him and how well he knows you. He may be looking at you simply because he's really looking at what's inside of you. If that's the case, you're lucky. On the other hand, he might just think you're cute. You're still lucky here!

In my experience, though, I have never known anyone to stare at someone they find unattractive. Even if they're the cryptkeeper. Staring and looking away when you notice is pretty much always a sign that he finds you attractive in some way.

Also, I know it might be hard, but everbody likes confidence. Don't be afraid to talk to him.

What's the rest of you look like?

Oh, and on the note of making the first move--did anyone here know that 2/3rds of the time, the woman makes the first move?

the only way to answer that question, is if you post a photograph of your acne. He either likes you, and he doesn't care about your acne, or (if your acne is very severe) he's "connecting the dots."

It's been my experience that only people with acne are really bothered by other people's. All of my boyfriends have had flawless creamy skin, and have thought that I'm beautiful regardless of my flaws and scars.

I think you should try to talk to him. You might regret it if you don't. If he blows you off then he wasn't worth your time. If he doesn't blow you off...then you might have met someone really good for you.

I honestly dont think acne matters as long as you have a good personality and are relativly intelligent...

I always ask the same thing? are people looking at me cause of my acne?

Guys place more emphasis on appearance than woman.

We be shallow.

Girls are much more shallow IMO. Guys grab onto whatever they can get (usually).

It's all about personality and confidence. Nobody wants to be with a clear-skinned wimpy-ass loser who never speaks and doesn't show any personality. My bf in high school had pretty bad acne, but he was one of the most popular guys at school, and was the Head Boy (student council). He had a great personality, and was really confident and outgoing.

Also, I agree that people don't notice your skin like you do. We tend to obsess over it while others barely notice anything is wrong.

Oh, and on the note of making the first move--did anyone here know that 2/3rds of the time, the woman makes the first move?

Thats bullshit. Women rarely make a move outside of a club, unless they're 16 or younger.

Sure, women may let you know they're interested, but thats alot different to making the first move.