Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What you guys need to know is that having acne is not the worst thing in the world, because, hey, it lasts for a bit and then goes away.

WHAT I WANT, EVERYONE HERE TO KNOW (SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T) IS THAT ACNE CAN AND DOES CAUSE PITTED SCARRING.

I finished up a course of accutane 5 years ago. I'm now suffering disgusting PERMANENT pitted scarring.

I've experienced CYSTIC acne AND scarring and i can tell you SCARRING IS WORSE, because it won't EVER, EVER, EVER go away - it's PERMANENT FOR LIFE.

I just wanted to help anyone i could. IF you have cystic acne, please know something such as PITTED SCARRING stands a very real chance of HAPPENING TO YOU. I used to be like you guys, just worrying about acne. Think of your skin in the long run, i hope to god none of you scar.

Best Wishes.

MIss N

I believe there are treatments for that - whether it be plastic surgery, microdermabrasion, or various laser treatments.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Morbidly depressing. There is a fine line between honesty and stupidity.

There is a whole forum on scarring and possibilities on how to fix it. Maybe you should read some of that. and keep your chin up?

:angel:

What you guys need to know is that having acne is not the worst thing in the world

MIss N

In my experience, yes it is.

Acne for me = no women, no confidence, less job prospects.

It affects every part of my life.

In conclusion , your wrong.

no women, no confidence and no job prospects aren't the worst things in the world. eg. cancer, much worse than acne.

i know what you mean, acne is shit, but there are so many worse things...

What you guys need to know is that having acne is not the worst thing in the world, because, hey, it lasts for a bit and then goes away.

right. And that's exactly why there's no such thing as adult acne :doh: