Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MadOtter

nose blackheads

ok, after using the regimen for 4 months ii am 98% clear. all that is left are a whole lot of blackheads on my nose. they make my nose really oily. i've found that if i scrub and wash my nose alot... that oiliness will disappear, but then the next morning it will be back with a vengeance. i dont know what to so anymore, its not so much the blackheads that annoy as the oiliness

heeeeeelp

you said it best pinker, if you dont have the strips, then just do the hot water thing and then use some exfoliating scrub and theyll come right out. im on accutane and i did that - i havent had a nose blackhead since month 2

ok, after using the regimen for 4 months ii am 98% clear. all that is left are a whole lot of blackheads on my nose. they make my nose really oily. i've found that if i scrub and wash my nose alot... that oiliness will disappear, but then the next morning it will be back with a vengeance. i dont know what to so anymore, its not so much the blackheads that annoy as the oiliness

heeeeeelp

Yea do what these guys say, I've found that the Biore strips work the best for me

I use the Biore self heating mask right before I apply the biore ultra strips. I have also been using Green Cream which is slowly making them disappear.

My blackheads are only disappearing after using apricot scrub that has added salycylic acid. Now I'm left with a couple pimples and a smeckling of whiteheads and blackheads, as well as tons of enlarged pores, scars, and red marks, but it's getting better!

I have also have a huge nose blackhead problem, as well as underneath my nose in between my upper lip and the bottom of my nose, that's a big problem area for me. Right now, that is my main area I need to help clear up, because now some of those blackheads are starting to become raised and they look horrible. So you think I should "steam" that area first, then use the Biore strips? ... I'll do that for nose, but what about the bottom of nose to upper lip area?

Currently, I'm using the regular regimen during day, and at night I take everything off and use a combination of SA and BP on these two areas, as well as others. It looks better in the morning, but then I find a lot of dry skin occuring, as well as peeling, flaking. Plus, before I put this stuff on again the next night, the blackheads look the same as they did the night before.

None of the blackheads on my nose are really raised yet, but that upper-lip/bottom nose area is the main problem.

HELP? :confused:

Oh yeah --- I'll try getting some pictures up here tomorrow evening, as I am not home right now, and i don't have the digi camera.

use a mild liquid soap like cetaphil with a warm water, then after that, use a pricker, you'll see that blackheads are easy to remove..

I also ranted about my blackheads on my nose. She said to me that blackheads in the nose are due to the hair follicles in there. As long as there are hair, open pores, exaggerated oil glands and dirt... There will always be blackheads in that area. So probably try to control or eliminate the 4 main factors then your blackheads are history.

i just wait until their ready to come out.. if i see one that looks like it is.. i gently squeeze it out and i can tell its completely gone usually.. if you try taking them out when their not ready your going to cause more problems..

You might try the jessfoliation technique to get them out. I did this last night and poof they were gone and still looks good this morning.

Guest PokaHotAz
You might try the jessfoliation technique to get them out. I did this last night and poof they were gone and still looks good this morning.

just what i was gonna say....

i did this and i no longer have a blackhead problem... especially w/ my nose... my nose is always smooth...and i am on the regimen as well

use a cheap soft dollar store toothbrush... that and a very mild soap such as the cetaphil bar soap.... and go over ur nose with it... just brush in circular motions... and rinse... dont brush for a long time.. maybe a couple of seconds... and then follow on the regimen :)

good luck