Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erox

Should I Tell My Dermatoligist Before Going On Dan's bp

I havn't tried dan's bp but people were saying it helped then so I wanted to try it as well. Should I tell my dermatolgist first before I start using it and show it to them, or do most people just put it on and tell them later?

u can show your dermatologist..but i'm sure he/she will tell you not to use it..but to use what THEY prescribe to you...thas the only way they make money hah! my suggestion...use dan's BP gel....it's the best thing topical treatment i have ever used to treat my acne PERIOD.

I havn't tried dan's bp but people were saying it helped then so I wanted to try it as well. Should I tell my dermatolgist first before I start using it and show it to them, or do most people just put it on and tell them later?

I told my derm. about the regimen and showed him the bp and he said, "Go for it." He read the label, and asked how much I spent on it. When I told him how much, he was very surprised and said, "You can't beat that price for that much product. And there's nothing in here that's going to "hurt" you." He did mention how drying it would be, but besides that he was surprisingly very supportive.

Guest pppapillon

I told my derm about the regimen and she said I was doing everything right. But I don't really like it... I think I'll go back to retin-a... not sure though.