Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I believe I am at the lowest point in my life in terms of depression and functionality.

No matter how hard I think I can't come up with one reason to go on living.

Sure, everyone I know (mostly family) doesn't want me to kill myself yet they too cannot come up with any reason for me to live.

There is nothing I enjoy anymore.

Everything is a pain - a true agony no matter how large or small.

I don't know if its the acne to blame or the mishap I had with the love of my life but either way there is no solution. There is no way to change my life into the way I want it to be.

I've lost all my friends and anyone I've had any sort of relation with, and not one of them has given me a reason for leaving mind you. So I have simulations running in my head constantly looking for answers but they always come up inconclusive. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of not knowing whats wrong.

I try my best to keep myself alive. I've been doing so for about a year now and still no change. Every day is a pain, plus the worry of the pain that will come with the next day and the day after that.. years into the future.

Its a longshot looking for answers on these boards I suppose, but I have no options remaining.

Life's hard, but it's better than being dead. When I'm in a shitty mood, I write songs about it. Any way you look at it, being dead sucks. I heard that if you feel depressed, you should go help other people who need you: homeless people, starving children, etc. That way you realize how much better off you are than them, and it makes you feel good to help someone.

Hey, i know it's tough alot of the times. Really. I've been there. Sometimes i ask the same questions, you know? But you just gotta believe that things will get better. i know that it sounds lame and i know that you've heard it all before, but you really gotta belive that in 5, ten years...life won't be like this. and untill then, there are people who love you, who would hurt so, so bad if they were too lose you. whether or not they can give you the reasons why. Life throws though s*** at you sometimes. but i think that we're always provided the strength to make it through, no matter how hard it might be. Hang in there. Seriously. and if you ever need to talk it out, send me and email.

[email protected]

i check it almost everyday.

Mabye there's no way to change your life to be the way you want right now. mabye there's nothing good in your life right now, but you have life, and that in itself is a miracle, not something to be taken lightly or thrown away. it's a gift. sometimes life hurts too much to see it, but it's very true.

Please Please Please believe me. And email b4 you do ne thing drastic.

Its not so much how well off I am...

Its more a case of obssesively desiring something I can never get back.

I don't know if I can explain it in mere words but its devestating to discover the most breathtaking thing in the entire universe, gaining it and loving it, only to become truly hated by it.

It's been a year already, and you're still not over her?

Well, in time it will heal, but at the end of the day if you're not strong enough to survive on your own how did you manage it before?

You can do it, just believe in yourself.

I guess I've had hope that my problems will get fixed.

I think I realize now that its not possible for them to get fixed.

As a result, I'm losing hope - the last thing keeping me here.

Btw, never lead anyone on false hopes.

Guest Tenshi

gt a pet dog or something..animal companionship is a start..don't give up on life just yet...there may be the girl of ur dreams about to come into ur life..what if u get married, find a job, have kids later in life..there is alot to look forward too.. just because ur prior friends left doesnt mean anything..just werent the right ppl in ur life.. even when things feel like shit, eventually somthing happens to put a smile back on ur face..we all have the power of choice and attitude for the day..dont lt anyone bring u down.. try to be strong..

Hmmm I've only grown a hatred for my 3 dogs, cat, and gecko.

No luck there.

I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with another girl because I'll always be looking back thinking "It would have been better with her".

-I know this because I've tried a new girl who I did like alot but still could not compare to the rare diamond I found.

Also, in a way, I don't want any new friends because I've lost all respect in other people's interest and opinions.

Finally, did I mention I hate kids?

I can contradict anything positive thrown at me... I've grown quite good at it.

gt a pet dog or something..animal companionship is a start..don't give up on life just yet...there may be the girl of ur dreams about to come into ur life..what if u get married, find a job, have kids later in life..there is alot to look forward too.. just because ur prior friends left doesnt mean anything..just werent the right ppl in ur life.. even when things feel like shit, eventually somthing happens to put a smile back on ur face..we all have the power of choice and attitude for the day..dont lt anyone bring u down.. try to be strong..

I remember reading once about this guy who really loved his dog, you know, giving it clothes and shit like that. One day he fell down the stairs and bruised his spine and broke a leg. Well, he was almost completely paralysed, and he started to call for his dog for some reason. Well anyway, he lay there in the house for a few days when the dog started to lick his leg wound. When they found him a few days later most of his leg had been knawed off!

The moral = Never trust an animal. :D

I can contradict anything positive thrown at me... I've grown quite good at it.

Scorpio, what about hitting your head really hard until you forget about her? Although of course these is the possible side effect that you may forget how to wipe your arse too.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I believe I am at the lowest point in my life in terms of depression and functionality.

Sure, everyone I know (mostly family) doesn't want me to kill myself yet they too cannot come up with any reason for me to live.

I don't know if its the acne to blame or the mishap I had with the love of my life but either way there is no solution. There is no way to change my life into the way I want it to be.

I've lost all my friends and anyone I've had any sort of relation with, and not one of them has given me a reason for leaving mind you. So I have simulations running in my head constantly looking for answers but they always come up inconclusive. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of not knowing whats wrong.

I try my best to keep myself alive. I've been doing so for about a year now and still no change. Every day is a pain, plus the worry of the pain that will come with the next day and the day after that.. years into the future.

Its a longshot looking for answers on these boards I suppose, but I have no options remaining.

I can completely relate, i have no friends and i'm in the process of losing my girlfriend of 13 months. Struggling to find any answers and i suppose i'm running on borrowed time at present.

Guest PokaHotAz

I can completely relate, i have no friends and i'm in the process of losing my girlfriend of 13 months. Struggling to find any answers and i suppose i'm running on borrowed time at present.

:comfort: cheer up hun

im sorry to see that alot of us r feeling on the low side

I suggest to anyone that loves another person... Do everything possible in your power to keep them. No matter how embarrassing or non-manlike or whatever... Just go out on a limb and say how you truly feel. I think this is what I should have done.

I suggest to anyone that loves another person... Do everything possible in your power to keep them. No matter how embarrassing or non-manlike or whatever... Just go out on a limb and say how you truly feel. I think this is what I should have done.

And you thought narcissism loves company, didn't you.

Hmmmmm I don't have any love for myself.

I think I'm too tired to think about even slightly abstract statements.

Or maybe I wouldn't get it anways.

What Do You Mean?

Hmmmmm I don't have any love for myself.

I think I'm too tired to think about even slightly abstract statements.

Or maybe I wouldn't get it anways.

What Do You Mean?

Maybe self-obsession doesn't necessarily mean the same thing as self-love. You're obsessed with yourself. That's enough to turn me off.

I didn't know I'm obsessed with myself.

In fact I try my best to forget who I am.. mostly by sleeping about 60% of the day.

I'm also not posting this to turn anyone on....

I didn't know I'm obsessed with myself.

In fact I try my best to forget who I am.. mostly by sleeping about 60% of the day.

I'm also not posting this to turn anyone on....

So that other 40% is time spent posting about yourself. It isn't about posting to turn people on, it's about how you act in real life that turns people off.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

This incessant wisdom rant may be your short-falling in attracting people!!

Every post in these forums is about one's self.

Its the whole point of these forums.. you post a problem and people give feedback.

I don't spend 100% of my awake time posting about myself on forums.

Also, I don't act poorly in "real life" that would turn anyone off.

Btw did you make this account just to screw up this topic?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

We only come out at night, we only come out at night. The days are much too bright!

Guest Tenshi

Every post in these forums is about one's self.

Its the whole point of these forums.. you post a problem and people give feedback.

I don't spend 100% of my awake time posting about myself on forums.

Also, I don't act poorly in "real life" that would turn anyone off.

Btw did you make this account just to screw up this topic?

no one will love u, if u dont love yourself..im sure u have heard that 1 b4. ppl don't fall out of the sky to pick u up and help u be happy and to give u a purpose in life. only u can do that for yourself.. every suggestion came up here u have knocked down. nobody wants to be alone..if u find yourself alone, it's by your doing..some ppl are too much into themselves and dont let anyone else in...keep telling yourself you're no good, because that is what everyone else is picking up about u either here or in the real world..nobody wants to b around that. i suggest if u want any type of life, u stop focusing on 'me, me, me' and start giving to others. The thing is u dont really wanna be happy..or do u? are u evern trying? or is it just safe and comfortable to b the way u are now? im not trying to sound horrible..only wanting u to sort out your fears and have a good life and stop focusing on the past..think about your time that is still coming in the years to come if u only try..

Hey man.. I've been there. I just wanted to drop in and say keep your head up, dont collapse just yet.

I noticed in your profile that you played games.. Do you have XBL? I wouldnt mind gaining a new friend.