Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reed

Tea Tree Oil and Oil of Oregano

They are different. Tea Tree oil comes from the Tea Tree and Oil of Oregano comes from the leaves and flowering tops of more than two dozen fragrant plant species and endowed with a distinctive mildly minty flavor widely recognized as the herb oreganoare.

So which one is best for fighting Candida, or are they both good? And can Oil of Oregano be applied toppically for spot treatment?

Do not, I REPEAT DO NOT EVAR put Tea Tree Oil inside of you. It is an irritant in the belly. Oil of Oregano on the other hand is ok inside of you. You buy the empty vegetarian gelcaps from your local store, pop em' open and put 3 drops of Oregano Oil inside and down the hatch. Keep this up for several weeks to ensure that candida is put in check, and so the fungi can do it's thang dawg. Oil of Oregano is also ok topically.

Wow!! Thanks for the gel caps advice. I have the Oil of Oregano, but I'll get the Empty caps and try that out.