Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BFGUITAR

Gha why do the girls i dont like, like me?!?!!

Well its been a long time since the summer and it ended up that three girls had a huge crush on me. Two were my age and the other was a year older who Ive never even met!

Anways one of the girls is just really stupid while the other was practically a stalker (doing all the sort of things stalkers do). The one who was a year older i dont even know. Ive never even seen her!

Not to mention theyre not the most attractive girls... :confused:

Meanwhile all the girls i like just end up being friends.

Has anyone else been unlucky like this?

YES! Although I have been with a couple of beautiful specimans of the female gender, I tend to discover that the ones I don't like have crushes on me...at least you can ignore them...:)

Guest Tenshi

YES! Although I have been with a couple of beautiful specimans of the female gender, I tend to discover that the ones I don't like have crushes on me...at least you can ignore them...:)

tell me about it..it seems like this is life.. i always want the ones i can't have, like the ones that aren't that into me or the other way around...guys will be toooo nice to me, and it turns me off or guys that im not into that much seem to be into me..its a vicious circle.. eventually u will meet someone and they will feel the same..

I remember I found out some girl liked me, really embarassing cuz I wasn't attracted to her at all, but she's really talkitive and nice, and if she ever talks to me, I pretty much say either yes or no, then run away...

...it's a sad world we live in...

I tend to attract the strange ones, myself. And it's not until I've gotten a little older that I'm now able to tell the difference between "Star Trek" wierd and "Psycho Ax Murderer" wierd.

Hahahaha

I just attract either skanky or stupid girls lol

All with a combo of being fat/ugly.

There were a few who were pretty sexy but they werent people i could see myself dating.

Maybe fooling around but not dating.

Guest Tenshi

u know what thy say..u attract the ones u have most in common with........hehe..j/k

I'm sooo lucky to be worry free.

I never have to worry about anyone liking me. Its fantastic.

Eat your hearts out.

u know what thy say..u attract the ones u have most in common with........hehe..j/k

Lol funny one there tenshi

But what ever happened to opposites attract :P

BTw scorpio i remember seeing that guy in ur avatar somewhere... It looks so familiar!

This is a normal part of human nature. This is what keeps society moving forward. No one is ever satisfied with what they already have, and they want something they can't get. If we were always happy with everything we had, society would not move forward, and we would be stuck in the stone ages.

I heard one sociologist say: a fundamental part of our government is to push people towards progress. This is achieved through keeping people insecure and unhappy to a certain level. This is why drugs are illegal: because they make you instantly happy, and when people are happy, they have nothing to work for, and they have nothing else to achieve. This cripples society.

By the way, I think the reason the USA is so powerful, and US business achieves so much, is because Americans are most insecure about their future. There's practically nothing to fall back on, because almost nothing is free (health insurance being a major factor).

This is a normal part of human nature. This is what keeps society moving forward. No one is ever satisfied with what they already have, and they want something they can't get. If we were always happy with everything we had, society would not move forward, and we would be stuck in the stone ages.

I heard one sociologist say: a fundamental part of our government is to push people towards progress. This is achieved through keeping people insecure and unhappy to a certain level. This is why drugs are illegal: because they make you instantly happy, and when people are happy, they have nothing to work for, and they have nothing else to achieve. This cripples society.

By the way, I think the reason the USA is so powerful, and US business achieves so much, is because Americans are most insecure about their future. There's practically nothing to fall back on, because almost nothing is free (health insurance being a major factor).

what in the fuck are you talking about, you use every thread avaliable to spew your ati american rhetoric.

what in the fuck are you talking about, you use every thread avaliable to spew your ati american rhetoric.

are you joking or are you stupid? How the hell is that anti-american?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

What about pro nazism?

I dont care about the US right now (no offence lol)

But i never wanted an ugly/fat/stupid chick. I dont think anyone wants to go out with someone unattractive (both physically and mentaly)

I do see what you mean but there is a line.

I dont care about the US right now (no offence lol)

But i never wanted an ugly/fat/stupid chick. I dont think anyone wants to go out with someone unattractive (both physically and mentaly)

I do see what you mean but there is a line.

umm yea, I agree with you, and that's why I'm saying that no one whants things which they can have easily. You can easily get an ugly fat chick, so it's not a challange. You can't get a super-hot chick, so you make a bunch of money, go to the gym, wear nice clothing, improve your pimpin' skillz. And that's a sign of progress, which is part of human nature.

Guest Tenshi

maybe u come off as a nice guy? and girls of all walks of life aren't threatned by u, because of that? so they like and are attracted to u? there are many pretty gals out there and ur a good looking guy, so don't worry or think so much...once u stop thinking , then all the girls will want u. 1 of those other mysteries in life..

I feel like pointing out that America and its business is soon to become crippled.

China is the new World's Greatest Power.

Interesting stuff.