Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tanglepants290

What can i do while on accutane

can I work out? play soccer during summer? concentrate in school? pull all nighters?

lol.

is this a joke?

no it wasn't. I actually do work out, play soccer, study, pull all nighters A LOT and wanted to how much Accutane will affect it. I'm about to take my first accutane pill after dinner tonight.

hey I workout out too like HEAVY LIFT weighting...I'm noit gogin to stop while on accutane...

can I work out? play soccer during summer? concentrate in school? pull all nighters?

lol.

is this a joke?

no it wasn't. I actually do work out, play soccer, study, pull all nighters A LOT and wanted to how much Accutane will affect it. I'm about to take my first accutane pill after dinner tonight.

you'll usually feel tired and sleepy and you'll sleep more then you usually do.

lol.

is this a joke?

you'll usually feel tired and sleepy and you'll sleep more then you usually do.

I spend long hours in the studio building arch models and pull atleast 2 all nighters a week. This semesters' gonna be HELL for me :wall:

I'm on the 5x5 and lift heavy ... no joint pains yet ... thank god

Sleep is a big problem with accutane for me (my hectic schedule doesnt help). sleeping pills and naps help.

@accesskb - i had 5 tests in the last 2 weeks i got you beat as far as all nighers are concerned :)

fight to the end and it will be over before you know it ... on the bright side spring break is coming up!

Im on 80mg a day and have never had any problems sleeping or concentrating on Accutane. Im wondering if anyone can show me any literature which says Accutane has side effects which would include sleep or concentration problems. I think people might be a little quick to connect Accutane with things

Im on 80mg a day and have never had any problems sleeping or concentrating on Accutane. Im wondering if anyone can show me any literature which says Accutane has side effects which would include sleep or concentration problems. I think people might be a little quick to connect Accutane with things

HI, I'm new and on my second day on Accutane....my derm did tell me report any sleep or trouble focusing problems. I am hypothyroid and never have any problem sleeping but I am fearing feeling tired on accutane and hypothyroid people are always sluggish and fatigued=\ :cry: I will deal with it. It shall be well worth it if my face clears up. I hope for the best!!!

A-