Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE ANYONE HELP. i am seriosuly crying here, scared stiff and shaking!!

(this is mainly for girls, please no-one take the mick or judge)

heres my problem - my boyfriend finger me and it may have been a bit rough as it hurt a bit and now i am bleeding loads, though it's definatly not my period. Is there any chance this cud just be my hymen broke? Or something worse as theres a lot of bleeding. Please help

I am begging!!

What probably happened is he scratched the walls of your vaginal canal. That can happen if he isn't careful.

I wouldn't worry too much. And even if your hymen did break, you could still consider yourself a virgin (if you are) because most people define losing your virginity as penile/vaginal sex only.

You might want to take some Midol (to help with the pain) and ask him to go more gently next time. Most boys have NO IDEA how sensative that area is and how thin the skin is. (since most boys treat the vagina like a penis - a huge mistake!) The bleeding should stop on it's own shortly, although if it doesn't, bite the bullet and go ask someone for some help. If you have any more questions and feel like discussing them privatley, go ahead and send me a PM. (I'm a girl, just to let you know!)

I feel bad for you,not because you're bleeding but because you'd let someone go that far as to hurting you.You should have said "NO,stop" as soon as you realized the damage he was causing.

Also,how in the world is this related to red marks left after acne?

It is possible that he scratched you, especially if he has long fingernails (tell him to cut them -- long nails + fingering = not good!). And it's also possible that your hymen broke, or that it ripped a little. Just how much are you bleeding? If it's enough to be dangerous you may have to go to the emergency room. Otherwise, use a pad and refrain from anything rough the next few days to give yourself time to heal, and in the future if it hurts really bad tell him so.

I feel bad for you,not because you're bleeding but because you'd let someone go that far as to hurting you.You should have said "NO,stop" as soon as you realized the damage he was causing.

Sometimes you just don't realize how rough it is until later ;) But if it was hurting really bad at the time as well, she should have said "stop," I agree.