Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twinkles

Finally...something that works!!!!! red marks fading?

I finally found something that works for me. :D I had mild to moderate acne for about 6 years. I used to use every product under the sun that you could purchase in a drug store. I thought sacilycic acid was supposed to clear up acne. After a while, I realized maybe this is what is causing my acne. So......I finally went to my doctor and she prescribed Clindoxyl gel. At first, it made my skin very red, itchy and burn. I assumed it was an allergy to it so stopped using it and just continued on with my face wash containing sacylic acid....of course it didn't help. I decided to try Clindoxyl gel again but this time only using water to wash my face and dove moisturizer after applying the Clindoxyl. It didn't burn or anything. Im guessing it was a mixture of the sacylic acid and the benzol that was in the Clindoxyl. Anyways, to make a long story short, I've been doing this for almost two months now and my face is 100% clear. IT HAS NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!!!! Im so excited. All I have now is red marks left. Anyone have any tips on how to make these fade quicker????

Check red marks forum ^^.

And yes, clindoxyl gel is the only topical which has helped acne for me aswell, although I am now on accutane because nothing brought perfection, and I only settle for perfection.