Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just lookin at pictures from a couple months ago and my skin was next to flawless... I just had a few pimples which to other people most likely meant NOTHING. But I remember how self conscious I was about it then. Now I think my face could be classified as severe. As soon as I look in the mirror BAM thats all I see. I've been thinking back to what I was using before my skin started to get so bad and now I remember... The Clear Skin regimen fucked my skin up. Of course it works for others but now I remember it was around the time I wanted to rid a few pimples that my skin went haywire/ completely out of control!

I just can't deal with being in school every day. It's funny that the same amount of people still come up to me and start conversations. I guess my personality is ok and they say if you have a good personality that hides your flaws. So once I do get my clear skin back, my confidence back, my self esteem back there will always be on thing I'll feel like I'm lacking... my reputation.

Pissed off,

Bob