Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
curiousP

Eye Creams!!!

hey guys...I am 23 years old and want to start using an eye cream to prevent wrinkles and help with dark circles from now...i just don't know where to start there are so many products out there! Please fill me in on what has worked for you

Check out www.cosmeticscop.com. There's some really good information on eye creams. Mainly, that the cosmetics industry loves to charge outrageous amounts for a moisturizer that they package in a tiny container and call it eye cream, which is actually not any different than any other moisturizer.

Check out www.cosmeticscop.com. There's some really good information on eye creams. Mainly, that the cosmetics industry loves to charge outrageous amounts for a moisturizer that they package in a tiny container and call it eye cream, which is actually not any different than any other moisturizer.

second this.

Not necessarily. Eye creams tend to be richer and more moisturizing which is good if you have to use a light moisturizer on the rest of your face. You may also want a night cream if you have a lotion you like for your face but can't use around your eyes because it's scented or has some other ingredient that's irritating. Some of the stuff on that website is helpful but paula begoun has many strange opinions so it's best to take anything she says with a grain of salt. She also says that eye makeup removers are a waste of money, which is completely not true unless you just wear one coat of mascara or something.

right now im using a pure vitamin E cream around my eyes every night... its a really rich cream... I like it.

oh, and I'm 22.. I think it's good to start early.