Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RUStillDown

Couple of Quotes that helps me through difficult times.

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours."

"Do not look back and grief over the past, for it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future for it is yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

Feel free to post some...

"In my world, nothing ever goes wrong" (in the sense that there are no problems only opportunities)

"Man's miseries derives from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone"

"To change your life, change your choices. To change your choices, change your perspective."

"Do not look back and grief over the past, for it is gone. And do not be troubled about the future for it is yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering."

:clap:

I think that will be my new motto!

:clap:

I think that will be my new motto!

Yep, that deffo a good one! :D

Guest Tenshi

this isnt a quote but i heard it in a movie once..

this girl said, 'don't worry, those girls..they are having their time...but our time, it's still coming"

basicall it just meant ..don't be too sad or caught up in the here and now because maybe the happiest time of your life is still coming..

"Feelings are not commitments."

It means that just because I am feeling a certain way does not mean it reflects reality. It means just because I feel a certain way that it is not always that way.

It just means I am feeling that way.

That has been the most liberating quote I have ever, ever heard for me. Gives me the permission to feel whatever I need to without having to get so twisted up about it.

I'd like to sticky this. :) Don't think we can, but I'd like to.

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Inspirational.

Keep it going guys :)

Here's more :

"Most of our lives is a series of images, they passes by like towns on the highway. But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a flying image, we know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."

"At this moment, there are six billion, four hundred seventy million, eight hundred eighteen thousand, six hundred seventy one people in the world. Some… are running scared. Some… are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, -six billion souls. And sometimes… All you need is one."

"Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, then reveals it by hiding."

"you can not run away from weakness; you must fight it out… or perish. And if that be so,…why not now,… and where you stand?’"

I got more !!! i'm a Quote Machine! muahahahaahah!!!! ;)

"Everyone knows not to stare into the sun. It's something your mother tells you when you're a kid. "Don't look at the sun or you'll go blind." But sometimes you want to understand something so badly that you'll risk going blind for just a glimpse of what it all might be about."

"People like to examine the things that frighten them, to look at them and give them names, so saints look for God, and scientists look for evidence. They're both just trying to take away the mystery, to take away the fear."

"We all like to think that we have some control over the events in our lives, and a lot of the time we can fool ourselves into thinking that we really are in charge. But then something happens to remind us that the world runs by its own rules and not ours and that we're just along for the ride."

Tupac : "Keep your head up, don't give up !"

"Put all your effort into not killing yourself tonight, and you might be alive tomorrow morning."

-works for me for the past year or so.

" The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, it's that we wait so long to begin it. "

"Often we attack and make ourselves enemies, to conceal that we are vulnerable."

"Those who hate you dont win until you hate them back, then you destroy yourself."

Make friends, but don't let your friends make you.

The glass is neither half empty, nor half full. Every day adds a drop to the glass. One day that glass will overflow, and you'll realize that you've wasted precious time watching the water instead of drinking it.

Take all criticism, even if it hurts. Whether it be true or not, you will always learn from it. Even if the only thing you learn is that the person criticising you is a complete moron.

Every knot can be undone. Even if you can't untie it, you can always grab some scissors.

Trust only those who trust you, and trust only those who have earned it.

Give your heart only to those who will give you theirs in return. Also share a peice of your heart with someone who doesn't have one. Everything in this world grows, but only if the seed has been planted.

"The day I died was the day I started to live. In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I've been given, and so my journey begins."

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Wow, a collection of words based on other people's experiences. I feel so liberated from this disease.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

My cat says that pretty often...

Sometimes it makes me smile...

Its like the ultimate quote to get you through a bad time.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

"Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

My cat says that pretty often...

Sometimes it makes me smile...

Its like the ultimate quote to get you through a bad time.

:lol:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Laughter is always the best medicine.

Place this in inverted commas, it triples the wisdom factor! :razz:

''Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway''

''Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else''

''He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages, will be known far and wide as a smart arse''

''I drink to make other people interesting''

''I think I could fall madly in bed with you''

''I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it''

''Your mama is so fat, when she sings, it's over.''

:lol: and I could go on.......lol maybe later

''Place this in inverted commas, it triples the wisdom factor! '' :cool: why thank you GTO