Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm already predicting hates replies but i dont care. this is my rant:

being good looking with bad skin is the worst ever to deal with emotionally. in some lighting or a few feet from the mirror i can see how hot i would be if i had perfect skin. then i zoom in and BAM, gross.

i think this makes it way harder b/c i'm so close, yet so far.

You'll get more sympathy if you post pics of yourself instead of bragging how hot you'd be if you didn't have acne.

But you should realize that you ARE beautiful even with acne. Be comfortable with yourself!

thanks for the reply man. i'm not looking for sympathy, though. i just wanted to get it off my chest. i was just in the bathroom and had this feeling AGAIN. i also am not looking for anyone to back me up on this.

I kinda know how you feel. My acne isn't that bad these days, I get very little. But my skins oily which isn't the end of the world compared to acne, but it still looks bad. My skins a bit red in places as well. But If the tone of my skin was better and it wasn't oily, I would be quite attractive, but ah well.....

I kinda know how you feel. My acne isn't that bad these days, I get very little. But my skins oily which isn't the end of the world compared to acne, but it still looks bad. My skins a bit red in places as well. But If the tone of my skin was better and it wasn't oily, I would be quite attractive, but ah well.....

i hear you. the most frustrating part is not being able to do anything like you can with your job, where you live, what your body looks like, etc. i've started my own business, worked out and got a good body, live where i want to live, etc and then theres this fucking face thing that i have no/little control over. AHHHHHH.

That is so funny...

That really does suck...2 ft from a mirror you look like j-lo, 2 inches from a mirror you like courtney love high on crack....

Oh well it can't be that bad...

That is so funny...

That really does suck...2 ft from a mirror you look like j-lo, 2 inches from a mirror you like courtney love high on crack....

Oh well it can't be that bad...

i'd kill for j-lo skin. yeah it sucks. until my skin looks considerably better, i dont think i'll feel any differently. :(

Thats the best part about my acne...

Once I get rid of it completely, I'll still look bad.

Jeez, and I stood in line for 2 hours just to ride this Life.

My acne has cleared up for the most part...but I have a bit of scaring left over. I can't really give an accurate opinion on what I think I look like because my self confidence is gone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. So hopefully someone will find me attractive regardless. :rolleyes:

Stop staring at your flaws and concentrate on something else. It looks worse if you concentrate so much on it trust me. :wacko:

i'm already predicting hates replies but i dont care. this is my rant:

being good looking with bad skin is the worst ever to deal with emotionally. in some lighting or a few feet from the mirror i can see how hot i would be if i had perfect skin. then i zoom in and BAM, gross.

i think this makes it way harder b/c i'm so close, yet so far.

Yeah, but imagine that we would be actually ugly with acne. So pretty with acne is better.