Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slmonkey2

slmonkey2's new Accutane Journal

Hello fellow adult acne afflictionados,

I just wanted to let my fellow adult acne forum readers that I started a new accutane journal, so feel free to check me out!

Here's a sample of what I posted:

Week 1

40mg x 1 per day

Ok,

As I said I started Amnesteem on Feb. 17th, so week 1 is almost done. I've only been washing once per day with Aveeno Skin Relief Wash and using very small amounts of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion on dry areas.

I also take 400 IU of Vitamin E x 2 a day, one in the morning and one at night.

SKIN CONDITION:

I started off the week with many pimples (7-8) so I started to grow my beard to hide them and my initial IB. Over this past week my pimples have dried up or went awayand so far no IB. And I'm already starting to flake on the sides of my face and nose, and its only day 8!!! I gently scrub off the excess skin every morning in the shower to keep me from looking like a leper. :D

So far so good. I'll post another weeks worth of disgusting skin stuff next friday. Take care everyone.

slmonkey2

Lucky you! When I went through my IB, I had to rely on makeup. It was hard, but I made it through it ok.

Hope you get some great results!