Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Residue After washing with soap & Warm/Cold Water

Ive been washing my face with warm/Cold water for the past week or so and I noticed that I have alot of residue/dead skin coming off. I usually use a Q-tip to flake it off. I noticed I have a couple of acne pimples after. You think I should use warmer water to FULLY rinse off the dead skin/old regime residue?

Thanks

I think you should look at your cleanser too. Which cleanser are you using? And I think washing with warm water is ideal, as cold really can't dissolve oil and stuff very well, and hot is just too irritating.

I think you should look at your cleanser too. Which cleanser are you using? And I think washing with warm water is ideal, as cold really can't dissolve oil and stuff very well, and hot is just too irritating.

I use the purpose bar thing.

and eucerin + nutragena benzoyl

purpose bar usually does an excellent job of cleansing. Lather it up real good in your hands with warm water, and massage it all around on your face, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.