Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Moisturizer poll

Im starting to think on the regimen, eucerin is bad for some people..

so im going to switch to neutrogena healthy skin face lotion spf 15 with glycolic acid

What one do u think fades marks quicker on the regimen and makes ur skin look better?

Eucerin or Neutrogena

<- needs feedback

Im starting to think on the regimen, eucerin is bad for some people..

so im going to switch to neutrogena healthy skin face lotion spf 15 with glycolic acid

What one do u think fades marks quicker on the regimen and makes ur skin look better?

Eucerin or Neutrogena

<- needs feedback

eucerin.

Hands down. Makes your skin look better by leveling out your natural skin tone. It doesnt clog pores. Adds sun protection for benz, and its not like other big brands..... They focus on a select products and not mass produce different products. That itself shows that eucerin is a great brand.

Although I hear nothing but praise for Eucerin, I'm pretty sure the Neutrogena one will fade red marks much more quickly. Lactic acid exfoliates, sure, but glycolic acid actively fades the red marks.

Guest PokaHotAz

u would say that since thats what u use

u would say that since thats what u use

I use Neutrogena because getting Eucerin shipped to me is actually out of my price range. I wasn't being biased, either; glycolic acid is more specifically for hyperpigmentation than lactic acid is.

"Lactic acid is popularly known as an AHA in the cosmetics industry. It is widely used as a milder alternative to glycolic acid. It is primarily used as an anti-aging chemical claimed to soften lines, reduce photodamage from the sun, improve skin texture and tone and improve overall appearance."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactic_acidhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactic_acid

Compared to glycolic acid...

"Due to its excellent capability to penetrate skin, glycolic acid finds applications in skin care products, most often as a chemical peel performed by a dermatologist in concentrations of 20%-80% or at-home kits in lower concentrations of 10%. It is used to improve the skin's appearance and texture. It may reduce wrinkles, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and improve many other skin conditions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycolic_acid

ive got the neutrogena moisturiser with AHA and eucerin dry skin relief cream (im from England btw)

hmm interesting, do u think i should apply the neutrogena one instead of the eucering one to relieve my redmarks?

ima bit scared it wil cause me to breakout tho :(

*sniff* wish it was easier like having NO SPOTS in the firstplace !

I've been using Neutrogena for about 12 days and so far it seems to be working...slow mind you, but working.

I wanted to buy Eurecin but I hear if you order it now regardless of place, the expiration date is too close for comfort.

I love neutrogena, and eucerin made my skin oily and irritated.

I use the neutrogena sensitive skin moiturizer without spf or acid.

I don't see any reason to put acid on your skin. It doesn't even help that much.

I've never used Eucerin, but I do use Neutragena and I can say that it's really helped with my skin. My skin is no longer as dry and flaky anymore, and I do believe the AHA in it has helped a little with my red marks.