Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Name goes here

Anyone get this type?

Well i've been browsing this site for a while now but this is the frst post ive ever made.

Anyway, what i want to know is if anyone suffers from the same type of acne that i do. It is always pustular, every single spot i get comes straight up as a small white puss filled lump. Most of the time its not even red at the base. Its not like your typical pimple that forms and then finally comes to a head then goes, these come straight up as puss filled lumps straight away and they generally go away in only a day of two. However, they are never ending, so when old ones go new ones are up, sometimes i can even go to bed with only one or two and wake up the next morning with 10 little puss filled lumps, its ridiculous.

Also, im male, 22, and they are mainly focused around my mouth and chin, if thats any help.

Well i've been browsing this site for a while now but this is the frst post ive ever made.

Anyway, what i want to know is if anyone suffers from the same type of acne that i do. It is always pustular, every single spot i get comes straight up as a small white puss filled lump. Most of the time its not even red at the base. Its not like your typical pimple that forms and then finally comes to a head then goes, these come straight up as puss filled lumps straight away and they generally go away in only a day of two. However, they are never ending, so when old ones go new ones are up, sometimes i can even go to bed with only one or two and wake up the next morning with 10 little puss filled lumps, its ridiculous.

Also, im male, 22, and they are mainly focused around my mouth and chin, if thats any help.

wow i first got that kind of acne when i was 12 around the mouth chin white heads dont pop em