Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
real maverick

My bloody chin is going mad?!

Hi guy's.

I started the regimen about 2 weeks ago, but replaced Dans gel with Quinoderm 5%.

My skin initially cleared, FAST, 4 days my skin was flawless, now 2 weeks in and for the past 4 days, my chin has been breaking out, just my chin, its driving me mad.

I only get spots sometimes, when I do, not usually this bad!

IS this normal? Shall I just hold my breath and wait for it to pass? if it does?! eek!

Im pretty sure thats what suppost to happen when you read the what to expect on the regiment it should clear up faster then usual and be clear in no time... dont stress over it man tommorws friday and the weekend!

Guest yahyah

Hiya - yep its just the 'initial breakout' stage.. its when most people decide the regimen is doing more harm then good, freak out and quick the regimen altogether. BUT - you have to stick in there, it will clear, and once it is completely clear in that area you can say goodbye to breakouts there practically for good! Its just BP oxygenating your skin, acne can't breed etc, so spots under the surface come to the top to heal. It will heal just keep going, and relax.. worrying/stressing will only make it worse x

Guest PokaHotAz

same here... my chin has always been clear and since i started the regimen it has all these clogged pores and now its breaking out

Interesting guys, very interesting.

So, hmmmm, Golf, how long did it take to clear?

Poka, how long have you had the problem?

I can't last must longer with my chin looking like this, being the vain arse I am.

Guest PokaHotAz

well ive been on the regimen for 65 days already... when i first started my chin was smooth..nothing there... and now its all bumpy.. started maybe like 2-3 weeks ago... not sure...but now its breaking out... lil bumps ..not big fuckers... but i started w/ a smooth clear chin... sux ass :(

Crazy, I hope mine clears soon, I can't stand too much longer, but at the thought of it STAYING 100% clear forever, is pushing me on.

Do you think perhaps teh cleanser you're using is too mild Poka?

Also it may be you're using too much moisturiser, that's causing some sort of build up? or maybe even a makeup buildup because the cleansers aren't strong enough?

Hmmmm