Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
i3lueHorneT

Face Wash - 'Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser' vs. 'Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin'?

Originally I started using 'Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin' months back as a face wash long before I was on the regimen. When I started using a facial bar as a shaving cream more recently (once on the regimen for a couple weeks), I picked up 'Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser' as it was packaged with their facial bar as a sample and I figured it worth a try. Shortly thereafter I began using the Cetaphil wash as a body wash as well as I have some light acne on my uppermost back and mid-chest/solar plexus area and wanted somehthing non-comedogenic. Now I'm wondering what is the difference between the two and if there is anything really special about the 'facial' variant that I should note? Anyone using the facial cleanser as a full-on body wash as well/any reason not to? They are nearly the same in price, at least at drugstore.com, and other then their ingredient listings I'm not aware of a difference.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=17

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin: http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=89

Your opinions or what you use between the two are appreciated. Thanks!

peace,

Guest PokaHotAz

i use the gentle cleanser...keeps my face soft n smooth

i like this one better than the one for oily skin cuz the oily skin dries out my face..

The one for oily to normal skin also dies out my face more than the gentle cleanser does.