Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrOSpiRiT

Benzac AC - Read quite interesting.

Ive got mild acne and ive been using Pro-activ for about 2 years now. Pro-activ works for me it justs every about 4 weeks or so i get a couple of pimples but they go away quickly. I realise ive wasted so much money on Pro-activ as it is really expensive. Ive tried a few other things a long the course of my treatment and i came across Benzac AC. What really interested me was that it contained 'benzoyl peroxide'. The same solution that Pro-activ uses. So i thought i would give the Benzac AC 10 % face wash a try and the Benzac ac bp 5 % cream. I really find it has the same effect as Pro-activ and is much more cheaper. Has anyone one tried Benzac products? Has it worked for you? Any problems? just let me know please because it seems fine for me at the moment. If any of you are using Pro-aciv i suggest giving this product a try and see how it goes for you.

Ive got mild acne and ive been using Pro-activ for about 2 years now. Pro-activ works for me it justs every about 4 weeks or so i get a couple of pimples but they go away quickly. I realise ive wasted so much money on Pro-activ as it is really expensive. Ive tried a few other things a long the course of my treatment and i came across Benzac AC. What really interested me was that it contained 'benzoyl peroxide'. The same solution that Pro-activ uses. So i thought i would give the Benzac AC 10 % face wash a try and the Benzac ac bp 5 % cream. I really find it has the same effect as Pro-activ and is much more cheaper. Has anyone one tried Benzac products? Has it worked for you? Any problems? just let me know please because it seems fine for me at the moment. If any of you are using Pro-aciv i suggest giving this product a try and see how it goes for you.

i loved benzac ac when I was on it. don't you have to have a prescription? i need to get to a doc and get some. I have been thinking about it for some time, but haven't . I hate having to get prescriptions for everyting! uhhhhh!