Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so far I've just been using alcohol free baby wipes, then washing with cetaphil normal/oily or the cetaphil bar. It works pretty well. I've heard of people using baby oil or olive oil to remove makeup, but I wouldn't do it. I used an oil based eye makeup remover once, and while it worked well, the next day I got a zit right under my eye!

I never get zits there!

I'd like to here what others use to remove all their products..

I use ivory soap and a clean wash cloth at nite and just my fingers in the am. Also I just use a little neo on the spot and helps to heal and clear it up in a few days and dry my face with a paper towel and has helped loads.

Thayers Witch Hazel works pretty well for me. I don't wear heavy makeup though. Foundation sometimes ...Bare minerals sometimes ...tinted moisturizer sometimes and it does remove all the gunk. It doesnt remove waterproof eye makeup, however, but i use a gentle makeup remover for that. Works especially good midday when I come home from school oily and after PE. It doesn't dry out the skin and feels good afterwards. I use the Original Witch Hazel w/ Aloe Vera. There are different versions. They are 8$ bucks for a 12 Fl. oz bottle and can be found at health food stores and Whole Foods (where I got mine) if you want to give it a try.

It received good reviews from others as well :)

Makeupalley Reviews