Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cagla

Dr hauschka skin care range -

hey guys!! im really excited about this new skin care range ive started using; Dr.Hauschka. The packaging is gorgeousssssss and the products smell really nice. Ive only just started using the products but i'll keep you all posted how it goes! heres a list of what im using:

:angel::pray:

Cleansing Cream

Clarifying Toner

Normalising Day Oil

Rejuvinating Mask

Facial Steam Bath

Cleansing Clay Mask

Heres the website, take a look: www.drhauschka.com

my derm recommended this moisturizer for me to use in the morning as i was on retin-a. it's called accept by phytomer. it's really expensive but works well.

an aside: ive never worn moisturizer in the morning b/c i've never found one that doesn't make me look greasy. i also think that having had oily skin as a teen, i've had in stuck in my mind that my skin is still oily and i should use drying things and not moisturizing things.

so i went to sephora and asked the girl for a moisturizer that was similar but a better value and she recommended this dr h stuff. looks great, smells great. i brought it home and tried it out and didnt like it at all. i found the dr h moisturizer to be really light but it left my skin feeling greasy and weird. the accept by phytomer, on the other hand, is amazing: its like you dont even know you have it on. its super light and not greast at all.

i took the dr h moisturizer back and got more phytomer accept!

I know! i always worried about not using the right moisturiser aswel. I really dont mind how much i spend on skincare because it really is worth it. This normalising day oil that ive started using on application feels oily but its specifically for oily skin/acne ;

"The application of this oil to the surface of the skin reassures the skin that it doesn't need to over produce sebum, as a result the sebaceous glands are regulated and the skin's oil production normalised"

I have only just started using this range and it is quite expensive but it really does make my skin feel fresh and clean (although my spots are still there! - but it is early days yet). The facial steam bath is also great; i add a teaspoon of facial steam bath to a bowl of hot water, then i lean over the bowl covering my head with a towel. i stay there for about 5-10 mins. after that i apply a clay mask. This is really good if you do it once a week. You dont have to add the facail steam bath, you can just use hot water on its own.

guys i've bin usin dis range for about a week now. i thought the normalising day oil was greasy at first but once uve rubbed it in the greasyness disappeared. i can see some improvements in my skin. i had a lot of red marks left over from previous spots and they seem to be getting lighter. the day oil smells really nice but the toner and cleanser doesnt smell so good so at first i was a bit unsure ... but ive really seen the benefits. its a great help with pimples and red marks. i use isotrexin gel after ive applyed the day oil and it seems to be working better than before. Before i started using these products this isotrexin gel made my skin very very flaky, but now it seems to be working much better. I still have off days but in general the products seem to be working. Im going to carry on using them and see how it turns out! I'll keep you all posted! :)

I paid about £107:

Cleansing Cream

Clarifying Toner

Normalising Day Oil

Rejuvinating Mask

Facial Steam Bath

Cleansing Clay Mask

I have a lot of red marks left over from previous spots and a whole lot of pimples. Before i started using the products i could feel the pimples when i touched my face but now it feels a lot more smoother and the red marks seem to be getting a lot lighter. Overall theres seems to be a small improvement but i havent been using this range for long... so only time will tell if it was wirth the money!