Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have these blackheads on my nose... well, i think they're blackheads... you can hardly see them when you stand face to face with me, but, when you get closer, you can notice them. they're like... these little dots on my nose, that's deep inside. does anyone know how to get rid of them? can i use BP on my nose (i never did... i dunno if i should or not)? these dots are really bothering me, lolz. looks like i got poked with a pencil a few dozen times on my nose (although i still have some lead in my arm from my sister stabbing... don't ask. hahaha).

anyway, to sum it all down... i'm just wondering about ways to get rid of these blackheads (and to make the pores on my nose smaller). also, i wanted to know if it's a good idea to use BP on the nose.

Yep! I have these blackhead things, too! I have them on my nose & chin. I was completely clear on Dan's regemin except for those spots. BP did not take them away. As you said, they were not that obvious. Anyway, since everyone was posting about the acne cure, I decided to try that to get rid of the blackhead things. OH MY GOD! I broke out all over the pace & my face was peeling like never before! horrible! Now I'm back to the regemin & trying to clear the new zits that emerged from the acne cure. C'est la vie.

BP on the nose is no problem, but I don't think it will help with your blackheads. Try Biore nose strips. Not Ponds, because they don't work AT ALL, but Biore. If you have active acne, I don't recommend it. If you have really sensitive skin, I don't recommend it, either. Otherwise, go for it! I use these about once a week and they're great, in my opinion.

AngelaJo, Biore does not work for me at all on my nose or chin. The blackheads or clogged pres are too far down in there to be pulled out with a strip.

Yes, ugh I have the same problem with those stubborn blackheads on my nose! It's the first thing I notice when I look in the mirror, they're practically screaming at me to get rid of them! I've also heard that the Biore nose strips don't work too well, but I haven't personally tried them myself.

Well, it's been my experience that they work great. Sharing my OPINION. I have tried them, and they work wonderfully for me. If you have a problem with blackheads on your nose and haven't tried them, it's worth a shot. At least you'll know one way or the other. :)

And one thing I do when I use them - I don't just wet my nose like they say. I put a washcloth soaked with hot water on my nose for a minute or two to help open up my pores a bit. Just a suggestion if you'd like to try it.

I used to have blackheads on my nose as well.. heaps, in fact. But when I started using BP, they slowly go away and they get replaced by whiteheads, which are a lot more easier to take out than blackheads. I think if you put HEAPS of BP just like what Dan said, eventually it will go away. The reason why BP doesnt work on the nose is because to most people, it is the oiliest part of their faces, so put more BP. Hope it helps :)/