Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSXBOI

Acne comming out of the BLUE HELP!

I just started noticing that my face is little by little getting messed up with Acne spots everywhere.

At first they start of as little tiny dots- kind of like a black head but they never seem to come to a head. And before I know it It's a big ball under the skin that hurts very very bad. I have 7 of them right now and 3-4 others that might turn into them later.

I freaked out beacuse I"ve never had a break out like this since I was younger. I started taking my Tetracycline pills again but it doesnt seem to be doing anything.

I need help...THe Breakout is comming and it's going to be painfull I need advice on how to get threw it :wall::wall:

Should I ICe the CystS??????

What's your current regimen?

Maybe you should try spot-treating those bumps with the Origins Spot Remover. I've never tried this product before, but I'd like to. It's saw this recommended on the forum at the acne thread at the Fashion Spot. You can find it at department stores for about 10 bucks, I think. Make sure that you apply it with a Q-tip onto your spots only because most people claim that it burns their skin, but it also works pretty well. A lot of people on Makeupalley.com (click to read their reviews) also seem to like it.

Hope this works for you as well! Good luck!

I'm currently using benzaclin for spot treatment and tetracycline.

But I might add I did stop BEnza and tetra for about 3 Months. I'm just now reusing them do to my current breakout.