Notifications
Clear all

Looking to try new NATURAL skincare Living Nature V.S. HerbalLuxuries?

MemberMember
(@naturalskincare)

Posted : 02/23/2006 12:38 am

i need a new skincare regimen im looking to try living nature or herbal luxuries....

can one of u guys reccomend which brand i should try?

also which products should i order? i definitely want to get the manuka oil and honey gel from living nature but i also need a moisturizer as im scared my skin wil get too dry

MemberMember
(@peka)

Posted : 02/23/2006 5:38 pm

i swear by living nature! had acne for 2 years and now im clear , i dunno if it was cause of the products but i realised when i use parabens or any chemicals in my face i break out ..living nature stuff has o chemicals ..

i use the washing gel , the day cream for problem skin and the night cream with manuka oil , i used the manuka gel when i had acne and was quite good...

hope it helps

MemberMember
(@murrayni)

Posted : 07/23/2013 4:08 am

I've found Living Nature works very well for me and others I know - I never suffered massive breakouts thankfully, but definitely enough to cause some grief right through to my mid 30s, then found their balancing range and definitely the Manuka Oil and Manuka honey gel - amazing stuff and really good results. Not an overnight fix but I like knowing the products are natural and not doing any other damage to my skin. Have to say some of the products smell a bit off-putting and strong at first but they work and my skin feels good and looks good and that's good enough for me.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 07/23/2013 5:15 am

look into aroma magic products.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/23/2013 7:47 am

Never heard of any of them I use safflower oil, aloe vera, green tea, ACV, wash with water and use mineral powder makeup.