Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaci

Mineral Make-Up with Pink Undertone?

does anyone know of a mineral make-up with a pink undertone? i'm using bare minerals now (which has a yellow undertone) and it's been bothering me lately.

Guest Gentle~Rain

You might want to check out some of the smaller companies that list shades in warm, neutral, and cool. You'll want to check out the cool shades if you are a true pinky or if you fall between like I do, go neutral. I'm newer to this brand Purelux but the Babyface and Fawn beige are nice cools, plus she has color correctors in Perky Pink & Apricot that you brush on after that could help tweek the colors for you. BE colors were slightly "off" for me too. I will probably try samples from jlynne too since a lot here like her line - plus she has a lot of shades to choose from. Jlynne

Guest funky_monkey

where do you live?

I didnt buy Bare Minerals for that reason. I've got very fair, english type skin

If you're in the USA, Melange cosmetics aren't 'yellowy'. I use their number 1 shade. It gives a much better coverage than Bare Minerals.

where do you live?

I didnt buy Bare Minerals for that reason. I've got very fair, english type skin

If you're in the USA, Melange cosmetics aren't 'yellowy'. I use their number 1 shade. It gives a much better coverage than Bare Minerals.

yep i'm in the us :)

thanks for the tips guys! are any of these available in stores or are they all just over the internet?

I ordered some samples from Afterglow Cosmetics and I LOVE THEM!!!! They actually match and look natural and not cakey. It's awesome. They have pink undertones for light medium and dark skin I believe. I have pink undertones too. I highly highly recommend!

www.afterglowcosmetics.com http://www.afterglowcosmetics.com/sample-sets/ It got here super fast too, and it comes with actually a lot.