Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Penguin Lancer

Best Moisturizer while on Accutane?

I'm currently on Accutane...and a male with oily skin.

Curel's Ultra Healing 24 Hour Daily Moisturizing Lotion is by far the best product I've tried.

I only have to put it on ONE TIME after showering, no reapplying is necessary through out the day.

It goes on a little greasy (a little bit goes a LONG way)...but it absorbs quickly.

Try it!!!!

I'm currently on Accutane...and a male with oily skin.

Curel's Ultra Healing 24 Hour Daily Moisturizing Lotion is by far the best product I've tried.

I only have to put it on ONE TIME after showering, no reapplying is necessary through out the day.

It goes on a little greasy (a little bit goes a LONG way)...but it absorbs quickly.

Try it!!!!

Hi, I am gonna go get the curel tomorrow. I am on my second day of accutane (80mgs). I bought cetaphil facial moisturizer and my face is on fire!!! Is that normal? I wouldn't think so. I washed it off but I still feel a burning sensation. Thanks for the info.

A-

How is the Curel working for ya?

Cetaphil always dried me out, even when I wasn't on Accutane.

I still wash with Clean and Clear...I alternate between the Sacylcic Acid, Benzoly Peroxide, and Sensitive Skin. Seems to be working okay...but I'm only in my 2nd week of Accutane.

when i was on accutane i used hpx hydrating gel from nuskinusa.com

it is more of a lotion than a gel but it worked great- a little expensive though but they have great moisturizers there that are cheaper.