Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No more Eucerin moisturizer?!

I just read in another forum here that Eucerin is no longer making their moisturizer. I am very disappointed to hear this, it was my favorite moisturizer. I had no idea because it takes me months to run out and it just to happens my bottle is now nearing the bottom :(

Guest Spike Rose

yeah there will be no more. at least the skin renewel.

Yeah, but Dan is such a huge fan of Eucerin that I bet the moisturizer he's making is probably pretty similar. You might need to find a new one to tide you over for a bit, but when it comes out, I bet it'll be great--maybe even better than Eucerin.

I can't find Eucerin Skin Renewal anywhere and had to settle for cheap imitation Clean & Clear. It works fine, but it's not perfect. It's not the end of the world.

Yeah, I'm workin' on making one that's just as good as Eucerin, and maybe even better. It's takin' a while but I'm getting close. I've got a sample now that's just as good as Eucerin and is ultra-hydrating with lactic acid and all that, but some people have a problem with Eucerin's greasy feel, so I'm working with our manufacturer to get it to have a little less greasy feel. I'll have the next sample in a coupla weeks and we'll see how it is.

Yeah, out of 4 different moisterizers I've tried so far, I think I enjoy Eucerin the best. Almost perfect I'd say.

There is a tad bit of redness with it for me, but it does the job well when combined with BP.

Guest Akira

i have a massive tube of Eucerin left but its not the skin renewal, its the 10% Urea one, is this one ok to use on my face, i been using it so far, and other than stinging alot and making my face red as hell, its not caused me breakouts as far as i know

i have a massive tube of Eucerin left but its not the skin renewal, its the 10% Urea one, is this one ok to use on my face, i been using it so far, and other than stinging alot and making my face red as hell, its not caused me breakouts as far as i know

Yeah did anyone else feel that Eucerin made your face feel oily or oilier if you are already plegged with oily skin like myself. I need a new good safe for acne lotion with SPF in it. are you putting SPF in it dan?

Yeah did anyone else feel that Eucerin made your face feel oily or oilier if you are already plegged with oily skin like myself. I need a new good safe for acne lotion with SPF in it. are you putting SPF in it dan?

Hi, I am BRAND SPANKIN' NEW here but please consider making a nonSPF formula. I, unfortunately, can not use ANYTHING that has SPF- it makes me break out horrible and have been told that SPF can be irritating to some with acne issues.

Hi, I am BRAND SPANKIN' NEW here but please consider making a nonSPF formula. I, unfortunately, can not use ANYTHING that has SPF- it makes me break out horrible and have been told that SPF can be irritating to some with acne issues.

Does Eucerin or the other topic (link plz I can't find it with 'search' option) mention why Eucerin stops making it.

Since it is one of the highest rated moisturizers in the product rating, and we are mostly heavy users, surely lack of interest / income can't be it?

I hope Dan makes one with SPF and one without. Maybe he could make one with a higher SPF content for fair skinned people?