Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcus01

I'VE REACHED THE END OF THIS RIDE...

i've honestly gone through a good numeber of my 19 years on this earth a happy and loving person. but since acne i have not been the same way. I am angry at anybody who looks directly at me, i have uncontrolable rage i have crashed two cars because i felt stressed out from acne. All of these things including my acne have gotten worse since i started accutane, I truly feel that there is nothing to live for when you feel so bad about your self. I am ready to end this godforsaken life. i wish you knew for one moment what it is like to wake up everyday wishing you could kill yourself. Now that i can finally do it I am taking this oppertunity for one last goodbye...

i've honestly gone through a good numeber of my 19 years on this earth a happy and loving person. but since acne i have not been the same way. I am angry at anybody who looks directly at me, i have uncontrolable rage i have crashed two cars because i felt stressed out from acne. All of these things including my acne have gotten worse since i started accutane, I truly feel that there is nothing to live for when you feel so bad about your self. I am ready to end this godforsaken life. i wish you knew for one moment what it is like to wake up everyday wishing you could kill yourself. Now that i can finally do it I am taking this oppertunity for one last goodbye...

Hey, sounds like you need to take Accutane no matter what. Supposedly it works good.

Hey, I know that it has been awhile since you posted here, but to take your life because of acne- that is a little extreme. I don't know your background with acne or what you have tried, but I have found I routine that is working quite well for me right now. I don't have a single pimple and I thought I might share it with you. Since you said you were on accutane, I can assume that your acne is quite bad. Have you tried Proactiv Solutions? I know a lot of people have not had success with that system, but I have been using it for 9 years, since I was 12years old. Something I recently incorporated into my routine is Aloe Vera Gel. Since then I have not had a single breakout and my skin feels so soft and smooth.

If you are still on Accutane, I would recommend incorrporating Aloe Vera Gel into your routine. I've heard that your skin becomes extrememly dry while taking those pills and I believe the Aloe will help with that.

I found my Aloe Gel at my local Health Food Store.

You might want to check it out.

Let me know what you think.