Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

got perscribed accutane today. going for bloodwork on friday. :)

wish me luck.

looks like i missed the accutane subforum. doh.

can a mod please move this?

day 5

face is looking slightly better. no new breakouts and the ones from a couple days ago are going away.

-still no abnormal dryness

-lips are normal

day 6

no new breakouts. lips feeling slightly dry today. noticed my nose is dry.. must be the tane. other than my nose my face isnt really dry

day 9

face was extreamly dry after i got out of the shower this morning. lips are not too bad but definatly getting dry. got a couple of small white heads but other than that no new breakouts.

day 9

face was extreamly dry after i got out of the shower this morning. lips are not too bad but definatly getting dry. got a couple of small white heads but other than that no new breakouts.

You got dry about the same day as me!! My lips are getting real bad. So far Carmex has worked for my lips.

Good luck and keep on posting :D

A-

Be careful with the BP! I can't imagine using that along with Accutane. If you're one of the unlucky ones who ends up with really severe dryness with 'tane, the BP on top of it could be miserable.

'Recommend cetaphil for the face dryness if you aren't using it already. That stuff is a miracle. I'm also having good luck on the lips with Aquaphor and Blistex.

Good luck.

i've been feeling really shitty lately. these red marks really get me down. i have little acne now.. that's why i was suprised he perscribed me accutane. but these red marks just kill me

i've been feeling really shitty lately. these red marks really get me down. i have little acne now.. that's why i was suprised he perscribed me accutane. but these red marks just kill me

make up!

i'm a guy. i dont know about the whole makeup thing. besides.. i'm sure it would be noticeable. if the makeup is not noticeable then the red marks going away in 1 day would definatly be noticeable...

i'm a guy. i dont know about the whole makeup thing. besides.. i'm sure it would be noticeable. if the makeup is not noticeable then the red marks going away in 1 day would definatly be noticeable...

i use it, im a guy, no shame in it i dont' think, i mean im not puttin on mascara and lip stick and what not, just to cover up the marks, honestly on some days i wouldn't leave without it.