Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I'm a regular forum reader...I just don't do much posting, but I need to today. (I have what I consider mild moderate acne) So I have been on the regimen for about 4 weeks now. Last week I really noticed an improvement in the number of pimple I was getting per day. I was down to like one to two small ones that would disappear quickly. Well face has really taken a turn for the worse in the past two days...I have about 10 active pimples on my face, to go along with all the red marks and redness from previous pimples and the bp. Its not good, my self confidence was really getting good pertaining to my face until this, and now today I didn't even want to leave the house.

Of course I am going to stick with the regimen, and hopefully this is my one last major outbreak on the road to clearness. Have any of you had a similar experience?

I also have a couple questions pertaining to the products I am using. My current morning/night routine consists of exactly following Dan's regimen using these products: Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, CSR bp gel, and Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer. I would like to try getting a moisturizer with AHA in it, because I feel that half the acne I am getting is being caused by the INCREASING number of clogged pores on my face getting inflamed. What should I do for these? Any suggestions on mousturizers with AHA in them?

Thanks!!

Ryan

I've read in several places that Neutrogena's Healthy Skin moisturizer is a good one with the CSR. I don't use it myself ... but I'm pretty sure it has AHAs.