Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today I went out to breakfast with a good friend of mine and a bunch of her friends (who I didn’t really know), thinking that it would be good for me to get out. Since I never leave the house. Seriously.

Anyway, all of her friends had perfect skin and they basically spent the entire time talking about other people and ripping them to shreds. I barely contributed to the conversation, as I hate it when shallow bitches talk behind other girls' backs.

So one of them was making fun of a girl (who happens to be very pretty and very nice) and started talking about how bad her skin was. And at first, it bothered me, but when they continued talking about it and then laughing at the repugnance of it, I was enraged. And then the girl said something, and I don't even remember what it was, but I couldn't believe any human being could be so cruel. And so I said, “You’re a bitch� loud enough to interrupt her acne rant. She stopped talking, looked at me, and said, “Excuse me??�

And so I repeated what I had said and then added “How dare you talk that way about someone. Go look in the mirror, fatass.�

I got up and left, called my mom to pick me up, and felt strangely empowered. I think that's the meanest thing I've ever done, but that bitch deserved it.

Guest PokaHotAz

good for u!!! im so proud of u! tell that fatty wuzzup! ... shallow whores!

And at first, it bothered me, but when they continued talking about it and then laughing at the repugnance of it, I was enraged. And then the girl said something, and I don't even remember what it was, but I couldn't believe any human being could be so cruel. And so I said, “You’re a bitch� loud enough to interrupt her acne rant. She stopped talking, looked at me, and said, “Excuse me??�

And so I repeated what I had said and then added “How dare you talk that way about someone. Go look in the mirror, fatass.�

Wow, props to u!

Getting enraged will charge u up with that kind of energy. she totally deserved that. haha.....

hell yea!!!! lol i'm so proud of u!! hahahaah :lol: i would've loved being there i probably would've told her off even nastier.. haha.. lol those bitches talk so much $hit cuz they're just jealous baby!

SHOEgal421, you should be a hitman or something...

...with a gun, so you could, y'know shoot people and stuff...

I don't think the "fatass" was the best route to go...but other than that, I think she probably deserved that shock.

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by that. The girl needed to be told to stop being a bitch, but she didn't need to be called a fatass.

I agree, by calling her a fatass you lost the moral highground. But I wholeheartedly support you calling her a bitch. A lot of people don't have the guts to speak up in situations like that.

Guest Tenshi

eh, im glad she called her a fatass..give her a taste of her own medicine.

I'm a true believer in fighting fire with fire. Never bite your tongue in a situation like that. Good for you.

Guest Tenshi

i dont think she retaliated with 'fatass' to feel good..she did it to show the girl how bad it feels when someone says shit about u. yes, its true , we all bitch.....but when ur sitting at a table and its happening repeatedly it would piss me off too.. i think this shoegal is mature and just not into all this gossipy B.S... not to mention the fact she has dealt with acne and to hear someone spout off about a girl's skin would trigger a few nerves.. sure, be the bigger person and all that but i believe that fatass girl will go home tonight and realise she deserved that 1. maybe it will even knock some sense into her to stop being so insecure about herself and picking on others. we need more shoegals in the world...right or wrong, that girl needed a wakening up and she got it.