Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone ever see this shit........it looks like a fuckin cell phone and u put it on ur pimple and it heats it up and its suppose to be gone the next morning....... shits expensive too......... they even had it one of of those dumb ass "extra!" shows or some shit like that.......... what do yall think of it........ if u dont kno what it is then go to yahoo and type Zeno Zit Zapper and it will show a description and say what it is and shit. it actually looks kinda good i think

anyone ever see this shit........it looks like a fuckin cell phone and u put it on ur pimple and it heats it up and its suppose to be gone the next morning....... shits expensive too......... they even had it one of of those dumb ass "extra!" shows or some shit like that.......... what do yall think of it........ if u dont kno what it is then go to yahoo and type Zeno Zit Zapper and it will show a description and say what it is and shit. it actually looks kinda good i think

i wouldnt recommend it, i bought it and im still not sure if it helped with any zits or not. it cost me about 300 bucks. :shock: i ended up throwing it away.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

That sounds like one of the biggest scams ever. I will be sure to never Google it.

I can think of 300 things to do with $300 dollars.

I assume its somewhere along the lines of stuffing dollar bills down the g-string of strippers.

HAHAHAHA!

Reading their own "white paper" Zeno Whitepaper, I'm not impressed. Looks like you get one or two days less of a blemish than normal, on average. I'm always suspicious when they only show one or two trial pictures. And there is no academic paper listed anywhere ....