Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today i was thinking that i use my acne and my currently itchy face (cuz of the bp) as an excuse for not having as many friends to chill with outside of school and for not having a boyfriend at the moment as well as for not letting anyone see me WITHOUT my foundation and fully covered face with bumps showing on the surface....I feel like acne is making me have excuses for all these things in my life that i wonder would still exist if i had perfect skin....would i still have my one only good friend that i do most stuff on the weekends with? would i still be sans boyfriend and would i still wear foundation and powder?...is it a deeeper insecurity that maybe all us humans have about our appearance? Or has acne shaped the way i see situations in my life? Like i know this sounds superficial but i wish i could just walk out of my house in the morning get in my car and not have to slave for half an hour putting on foundation in the morning to look acceptable in society....and i wonder...this is kindaa besides the point... if this guy im currently talking to (im 18, he's 24) just thinks im sum girl that'll just come over and suck his dick...am i just a hoe to him cuz im attracted to him and i actually enjoy doing it..does he think im doing it so he'll like me more? How do 24 yr olds see 18 yr olds in general (i know its not good to assume/generalize but what do u guys think? i feel like im letting my insecurity about my skin affect my self-esteem and self-worth...

baby..I live in sauga we should hook up...ill make your self esteem and selfworht sky rocket ;)

Honestly I think YOU are using acne as an excuse..because from what i see your haaawt

btw not all guys perceive younger g's to be hoes, EVEN if u sucked his dick on the first date, its more complicated than you think

baby..I live in sauga we should hook up...ill make your self esteem and selfworht sky rocket ;)

Honestly I think YOU are using acne as an excuse..because from what i see your haaawt

thanks....i wish u had a pic up...yea i know acne is an excuse but does it make it an excuse i shouldnt use?? what are excuses for anyways...?i wish acne didnt exist so i wouldnt have this pitiful excuse.......im sorry guys, im whining... **disregard this post**:P

Guest Tenshi

do u think u could go on accutane or something?

If u beleive this guy is using u as a "HO", even tho u are attracted to him..do u think that's good for oyur self esteem in the long run? u deserve better then that..and yeah, ur so pretty..once u lose that guy's respect, u can nevre win it back. just imagine what he tells his friends..is it worth it?

awww...tenshi..u are so wise...i wish you lived in ontario..we could be best friends..you seem so genuine...but i think ive already lost whatever respect i guess he would've had for me, unfortunately...i ask him if im just a booty call and he says no....of course he's gonna say no...and he's older so im not sure what he considers hoe-ish or freaky....???? and what his friends think, i dont really care but it would affect any future we could have together if they tell him im a ho....oh well...the plot thickens...

im scared of accutane and what it will do to my organs...my mom refuses for me to take it....she said my acne should get better in a year (her skin started clearing up when she was 19, 20)

Guest Tenshi

awww...tenshi..u are so wise...i wish you lived in ontario..we could be best friends..you seem so genuine...but i think ive already lost whatever respect i guess he would've had for me, unfortunately...i ask him if im just a booty call and he says no....of course he's gonna say no...and he's older so im not sure what he considers hoe-ish or freaky....???? and what his friends think, i dont really care but it would affect any future we could have together if they tell him im a ho....oh well...the plot thickens...

im scared of accutane and what it will do to my organs...my mom refuses for me to take it....she said my acne should get better in a year (her skin started clearing up when she was 19, 20)

fair enough..about the accutane. i dont think ur skin is a candidate for it anyway.. Well, to sorta answer ur question..ive been with 24 yr old guys..lol and i guess they all differ, but 1 thing is for sure..if they aren't taking u out or not making any effort then they don't want anymore then the 'good stuff'.. In his mind, he sees that u 'accept' this by still continuing to see him..and no way will he stop it, hes getting everything he wants.. i dont know if u went further with him, but that's what he wants.. beleive me, ive been in the same situation..it's not what they say its what they do that counts. i know its hard coz he is probably good looking and smells good and calls u baby..lol and u can't help it..but eventually u will grow feelings and get hurt if it is a relationship u want..

u should just strut down the street and be the sexy gal u are and not look twice at this type of guy..

Today i was thinking that i use my acne and my currently itchy face (cuz of the bp) as an excuse for not having as many friends to chill with outside of school and for not having a boyfriend at the moment as well as for not letting anyone see me WITHOUT my foundation and fully covered face with bumps showing on the surface....I feel like acne is making me have excuses for all these things in my life that i wonder would still exist if i had perfect skin....would i still have my one only good friend that i do most stuff on the weekends with? would i still be sans boyfriend and would i still wear foundation and powder?...is it a deeeper insecurity that maybe all us humans have about our appearance? Or has acne shaped the way i see situations in my life? Like i know this sounds superficial but i wish i could just walk out of my house in the morning get in my car and not have to slave for half an hour putting on foundation in the morning to look acceptable in society....and i wonder...this is kindaa besides the point... if this guy im currently talking to (im 18, he's 24) just thinks im sum girl that'll just come over and suck his dick...am i just a hoe to him cuz im attracted to him and i actually enjoy doing it..does he think im doing it so he'll like me more? How do 24 yr olds see 18 yr olds in general (i know its not good to assume/generalize but what do u guys think? i feel like im letting my insecurity about my skin affect my self-esteem and self-worth...

Personally, I think that it would be 1 worry off your list, ya know?

It's like kicking someone when they're down. That's what acne does to us.

acne is not the ONLY insecurity i have. i have another one that I haven't told anyone about and it eats away at my social life too.

I know it's easier said then done, but you really do need to start working on yourself... improving yourself(physically and emotionally), figuring yourself out, etc.

And make-up doesn't always have to be a bad thing. I used to pound so much make-up on and it looked so bad, I didn't even realize it at the time. But now I've discovered(though experience) how to put on make-up properly and take care of my skin so it looks nice and pretty.

thats a difficult, bitter pill to swallow dear Tenshi......u dont even know...he is so sexy.nice smile.dresses well.tall...perfect skin..he drives a brand-new BMW suv, dark blue, he works in insurance, has his own nice apartment and hell yea he calls me baby and sweetie and smells damn good....he even wears the cologne i find the most attractive on a guy.."sexual" by michel germain...daaaamn...what have i gotten myself into....? how can i tell him no more when there's no one else as interesting and mature as him around and when im oh so lonely...? he's probably a player too...like a gigantic one....what have i gotten myself into!!

hi wasting_days_away.....i hear you..it is another shitty reality to our long list in life for sure....and maybe i should do something new to my hair? its just so difficult to mantain...its curly and thick right now....like i like it...my face is enough stress...i want to take like yoga or pilates..i dont work out but im in good shape....thanks for the inspiration, imma try to change a few things that i can control in my life, eventually

Guest Tenshi

thats a difficult, bitter pill to swallow dear Tenshi......u dont even know...he is so sexy.nice smile.dresses well.tall...perfect skin..he drives a brand-new BMW suv, dark blue, he works in insurance, has his own nice apartment and hell yea he calls me baby and sweetie and smells damn good....he even wears the cologne i find the most attractive on a guy.."sexual" by michel germain...daaaamn...what have i gotten myself into....? how can i tell him no more when there's no one else as interesting and mature as him around and when im oh so lonely...? he's probably a player too...like a gigantic one....what have i gotten myself into!!

hmm..well im years ahead of u and i have a similiar problem..lol it's like a peice of candy sitting there and u know ur not supposed to eat it but it just tastes so good u don't care about the consequences anymore..i know! there is no easy way..but to at least be honest with yourself and know the chances in you're favor of having a relationship with this guy is slim.. he is also probably doing the same with other girls..if that is something u can handle then OK but if u don't want all the hurt and problems to arise u will try to keep away too.. sometimes we have to go thru these things to learn from them so maybe it is something u have ot learn from, from yourself and rely on your intuition..good luck though...i hope im wrong.. :pray:

hi wasting_days_away.....i hear you..it is another shitty reality to our long list in life for sure....and maybe i should do something new to my hair? its just so difficult to mantain...its curly and thick right now....like i like it...my face is enough stress...i want to take like yoga or pilates..i dont work out but im in good shape....thanks for the inspiration, imma try to change a few things that i can control in my life, eventually

You need to BELIEVE that you're beautiful. You can even consider yourself a dimond in the rough(that's how I consider myself), I've improved myself(mentally & physically) over the years but I'm still improving and working on bettering myself. I love it, it gets better and better. That is what keeps me going.

also, in relationships with guys... remember that actions speak louder then words.

Guest Tenshi

yeah i meant to say men like this can destroy your self esteem...especially if u get into a pattern of it. u will be losing the real u, the 1 that deserves so much more..it doesnt matter what a woman looks like, if she respects herself and is happy with who she is, she will never need a man. men will want her..

u dont have to worry or even try..u need to turn the tables around..this guy in his SUV knows he looks good and what he can get..don't get sucked in by his charm.. u act like ur ugly and u cant get anyone else..???? ur crazy if u think that..u can have whoever u want.. all that matters is how u think of yourself..

ARGH!!!!!!! I WANT TO TEAR MY BRAINS OUT AND SPLATTER THEM ON THE FUCKEN WALL!!!!!! IM ENRAGED, AS YOU CAN SEE!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*JUMPS ON A PLANE* *KICK PEOPLES NECK* *PARACHUTE OFF PLANE*

*LANDS IN JUNGLE* * GRABS HUNTING KNIFE* * RUN INTO OPEN FIELD*

*SEE A DEER* * RUN AFTER DEER* * LEAPS* *PLUNGES KNIFE INTO DEERS NECK* *BLOOD SQUIRT ALL OVER MY FACE*

* MY FACE IS RED* *THAT IS WHY IM SO ANGRY TODAY*

Thank you for reading.

..it doesnt matter what a woman looks like, if she respects herself and is happy with who she is, she will never need a man. men will want her..

True that. Seriously, half the fun is chasing the girl. If you act like you dont need a guy, it will make him more interested and try harder. Those girls drive me crazy. Whereas, on the other hand, if a girl is throwing herself at me, it aint as great, no matter how good lookin she is.