Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

What Would You Rather Have?

Red marks, definitely. So long as they are flat, they are much easier to conceal than a huge fresh red pimple. Not that I'm a fan of red marks or anything, but you're crazy if you'd rather have bumpy red skin than smooth red skin.

I have both but I'd rather have pimple than red marks. Pimples do fade in a couple of weeks at the most but redmarks takes years and years. With the help of accutane, I now only have 2 pimples but billions of red marks. And they look just like pimples from far. And in certain lighting you look like you have indent scars but really they're just dark marks. I don't want either but if i have to choose , i'd choose pimples

meh.. for me pimples turn into whiteheads which then turn into red marks which then fades in half a decade or so.

Not that I want either, but I'd take pimples over the redmarks, because I know the pimples go away faster unlike the red marks which last for years (well at least for me).

Not that I want either, but I'd take pimples over the redmarks, because I know the pimples go away faster unlike the red marks which last for years (well at least for me).

Yep for sure. I wish my pimples didn't leave red marks then I'd be pretty clear right now.

true

I dont know guys....like with redness you can cover them up but with pimples u cant really

red marks definately.

if all my red marks were pimples i'd have the worst acne i've ever had in my life.