Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr.K

NO (Nitric Oxide)

Is anyone here on NO (Nitric Oxide) for bodybuilding I’m think of going on it and just wanted to know if it gave anyone acne. :think: The brand that I want to go on is MRI NO2

i used it.. it didnt give me acne but it also did absolutely nothing.. most other people ive talked to who have tried it said it did nothing for them also..

Guest Stu :-)

yeh, did shit for me to, not worth the expensense unless your really going for it..

I've used an NO product. It was Controlled Labs White Blood which is the best NO out there imo. Nitric Oxide supplements don't give you much strength though. When I was using White Blood I got some strong pumps, increased vascularity and more endurance. That's pretty much all you can expect.

I recommend a CEE/cell volumiser such as Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder. I had strength gains in almost every workout when I was on that and my muscles were much fuller too. 1 bottle lasts 30 days. That is the best CEE supp around.

If you can't get that I recommend Designer Supplements XCEED.

NO are ok if you have some spare cash but if you want strength go for a CEE/cell volumiser like Thunder.

A WIMP i don't think so buddy :evil: Your body can only get so big on it's own

they key is "on its own"

what exactly are you trying to do that you need to be so strong? the human body was only meant to be pushed so far. seriously what do you do that requires you to push pass your physical limits? please enlighten me. :popcorn:

Hey geordie the creatine didn't give you acne? :think: The Nitirc Oxide didn't work for you did u see any results? I am trying to stay a way from creatine or is that the way to go because i want to get big! Right now Iam 6' and 165lbs (I bench 230) by this summer i would like to be about 200lbs :ninja:

yea that's all i was wondering. just kinda sick of the meatheads that think they are jacked, but couldn't do it by themselves. many youth would rather be huge than healthy. stupid. still doesn't mean they can fight. :think:

Hey geordie the creatine didn't give you acne? :think: The Nitirc Oxide didn't work for you did u see any results? I am trying to stay a way from creatine or is that the way to go because i want to get big! Right now Iam 6' and 165lbs (I bench 230) by this summer i would like to be about 200lbs :ninja:

The only kind of creatine which gave me acne was creatine monohydrate, I had a very mild breakout for 2 weeks...nothing too bad. I now use bulk CEE (creatine ethyl ester) and that hasn't made me breakout at all.

With nitric oxide, I had good pumps, good endurance and my veins were more visible but I didn't get stronger. To be honest I don't think you should get a Nitric Oxide supplement because people just dont get strength gains from it.

If I were you I would get Omega Sports Cre-Ethyl Thunder, like I said I have used it before and I love it. I got strength gains in almost every workout when I was using it. It is the best CEE/cell volumiser money can buy.

:ninja: So geordie the Ester Creatine didn't give you any acne? I'm think about going on CE2 Rapid Absorption ESTER CREATINE made by MRI! Did any creatine give you acne? thanks for your help :clap: