Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
30something2

Isolagen in the midlands, UK?

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who has done or is in the process of doing Isolagen with anyone other than Dr Chu?

I live in the midlands and was wondering if there's anyone other than Dr Chu who is reliable?

I don't really want to wait 3 months for an appoitment with Dr Chu and also, the travelling would be difficult for me as I have 3 young kids, whose schedule I have to fit in with!

I am so pleased with the result from my hydrafill a few weeks ago..it's really helped with the deeper scars.. but I think I still want to find out whats going to improve the overall texture of my skin...plus I'm going to be 40 this year so am looking for anti-ageing too!

Thanks

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who has done or is in the process of doing Isolagen with anyone other than Dr Chu?

I live in the midlands and was wondering if there's anyone other than Dr Chu who is reliable?

I don't really want to wait 3 months for an appoitment with Dr Chu and also, the travelling would be difficult for me as I have 3 young kids, whose schedule I have to fit in with!

I am so pleased with the result from my hydrafill a few weeks ago..it's really helped with the deeper scars.. but I think I still want to find out whats going to improve the overall texture of my skin...plus I'm going to be 40 this year so am looking for anti-ageing too!

Thanks

Hi 30something

Lasercare offers Isolagen and many other scar revision procedures. They have 2 clinics in Birmingham.

Their website is http://www.lasercare-clinics.co.uk/

Hope this helps,

Ceri