Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cute_but_have_acne

does having acne means ,,, u canot get a girlfriend / boyfriend ??

I met the most beautiful girl in the world.

Without a doubt she is the most amazing thing I have seen in my entire life.

She asked me out.

We dated.

She talked about getting married.

One day, "its not working out". No real reason given. Maybe it was because of an acne flare up. Who knows.

She remains the most beautiful thing in existence. I know that I will never have her again. I never stop thinking about her. Without her my life is pointless and painful. Every moment is torture. If there was ever a thing called love, that was it, and it failed. Well, I've lost hope in this planet.

The point? Never get your hopes up. Never try to enjoy anything. You'll just end up in an agony a million magnitudes larger than the fun and hope you initially had.

The point? Never get your hopes up. Never try to enjoy anything. You'll just end up in an agony a million magnitudes larger than the fun and hope you initially had.

You just need a hug. :|

Guest Tenshi

so are guys saying when it comes to girls, u don't care if they have confidence or not? u will still find them attractive? but guys on the other hand, pull all the girls because they are confident?

It's true, i like confident guys..im not attracted to guys that are quiet and sad.. but it seems guys dont mind?

It's true, i like confident guys..im not attracted to guys that are quiet and sad.. but it seems guys dont mind?

Damn right. This is also why nobody loves me. :doubt:

Guest Tenshi

Damn right. This is also why nobody loves me. :doubt:

it's just human nature to be attracted to happy well adjusted ppl.. not to say i wouldn't be with a guy who was down on himself..i'd hope we could help each other, but as long as it was a problem and not a everyday thing/part of his personality.. some ppl actually like being depressed while others want to be happy..so there is a difference..

i think the problem here is not acne but the self-conciousness that acne brings. I mean, when you have acne you lost confidence and girls love confident guys. One of the most popular guys in my school had acne but he still dated hottest girls and stuff. So i think lack of confidence is the real issue, not acne

u r right ,,, the confidence is what matters ,,, and having acne makes loose confidence ,,,, i think u r rite ,, because when i had much acne i was having 2 gf`s at same time ,,, and now my acne has decreased ,,, ,,,, so u can tell that its just confidence and luck ,,,,,,

it's just human nature to be attracted to happy well adjusted ppl.. not to say i wouldn't be with a guy who was down on himself..i'd hope we could help each other, but as long as it was a problem and not a everyday thing/part of his personality.. some ppl actually like being depressed while others want to be happy..so there is a difference..

Maybe I should just get it over with and turn goth. :D

2 at the same time? You're a jackass?

Do people still have feelings and any respect for others these days or is that just me?

Nope you're right, he's a jackarse. I hope one of those girls castrates him.

that depends, you can still make acne with friends, even clear skined friends, you just need a good personality, it will be harder to get a girfriend though

i found the total opposite, alot harder to make good friends than find a girlfriend. but without good friends it's hard to go out and meet girls / new friends. :doh:

u r right ,,, the confidence is what matters ,,, and having acne makes loose confidence ,,,, i think u r rite ,, because when i had much acne i was having 2 gf`s at same time ,,, and now my acne has decreased ,,, ,,,, so u can tell that its just confidence and luck ,,,,,,

You like to spread that '2 gf`s at same time' story around don't you... :lol:

I met the most beautiful girl in the world.

Without a doubt she is the most amazing thing I have seen in my entire life.

She asked me out.

We dated.

She talked about getting married.

One day, "its not working out". No real reason given. Maybe it was because of an acne flare up. Who knows.

She remains the most beautiful thing in existence. I know that I will never have her again. I never stop thinking about her. Without her my life is pointless and painful. Every moment is torture. If there was ever a thing called love, that was it, and it failed. Well, I've lost hope in this planet.

Stay away from all cliffs and sharp objects...

You've gotta have something other than that other person in order to live a decent life. You can't rely on love/sexual attraction. Find something else, like food...

hey guys ,,, do u think that if we have acne no girls will show interest in us ,,, and we will never b able to impress them ,,, and will b nothing more to them except frens ,,, do u really think so ?? does acne affect relationships ??? and does acne affect in making new frens ???

Hi asif

I understand your situation.

I am also having acne..

(Especially after I started Roaccutane.. I am having around 10 new pimples everyday, they are red and big.. gosh).

Then I started to reject all my friend request to go out..

But I guess you don;t have to worry so much about it as normally people don;t care so muach about acne.

It's all about personality.

If you have clear skin but your perrsonality is so bad, I guess people will not enjoy becoming his/her friend.

About relationship, well acne is really good to test whether a girl/guy just concern about out look or inside as well.

For me as a girl, I would rather has a bf with pimples but good personality rather than handsome guy but his personality is suck..

So inner beauty does matter..

All the best for you

So if you are extremely good looking with moderate acne and have a very nice, friendly personality (that's me), you can still get a good-looking girl?

That's what I'm (desperately) trying to do right now.

Girls still flirt with me sometimes........ but I've never actually had a girlfriend before.

I hope so much she doesn't really care......

but acne makes me so mad because if I didn't have it, I could just give a girl a smile and I could imagine her fainting (ok, I'm bragging, but still... lol)

I've worked this out and now I'm doing fine, despite being ugly. I did the nasty three times this past weekend, muahaha.

(and no, my girlfriend is not ugly like me)

The ladder theory is utter misogynistic bullshit that basically says all women are whores.

I think it's rubbish when people say they can't get a bf/gf cus of acne. it's really just an excuse. I used to be with a guy who had fairly severe acne (i mean more severe than most of the photos on this site) and I absolutely adored him, his acne was never an issue. I still thought he was gorgeous.

I think it's rubbish when people say they can't get a bf/gf cus of acne. it's really just an excuse. I used to be with a guy who had fairly severe acne (i mean more severe than most of the photos on this site) and I absolutely adored him, his acne was never an issue. I still thought he was gorgeous.

Wow, really??

That makes me feel a bit better. I don't know if all girls are like that, but still, that's pretty cool......

now that makes me think...... would I want to date a girl that had moderate acne (and was good-looking), even if I had no acne myself?

hmmmmmm...... it probably wouldn't matter, actually.

but really, I think it differs from person to person with how much acne might bother them.

Hi asif

I understand your situation.

I am also having acne..

(Especially after I started Roaccutane.. I am having around 10 new pimples everyday, they are red and big.. gosh).

Then I started to reject all my friend request to go out..

But I guess you don;t have to worry so much about it as normally people don;t care so muach about acne.

It's all about personality.

If you have clear skin but your perrsonality is so bad, I guess people will not enjoy becoming his/her friend.

About relationship, well acne is really good to test whether a girl/guy just concern about out look or inside as well.

For me as a girl, I would rather has a bf with pimples but good personality rather than handsome guy but his personality is suck..

So inner beauty does matter..

All the best for you

Hey.. I agree. Heh, we all know that guy who has severe acne that ends up with the hottest chick.

Bingo.. proof that it can be done. Depends on your personality.

Do people still have feelings and any respect for others these days or is that just me?

u r rite ,, one of them did ,,,, but then one more came in ,, so the ratio remained same ... hahaha ,,, it happens life ,,, why u called me jackass jerkass in it ?

u r rite ,, one of them did ,,,, but then one more came in ,, so the ratio remained same ... hahaha ,,, it happens life ,,, why u called me jackass jerkass in it ?

LOL! One of them did? Well looks like the next girl who came along got a suprise then.

its the same thing for fat people, if your fat or have acne they is no way you can date anyone.

Thanks for the self-esteem boost. (Note the MAJOR sarcasm here)

Personally, I dont find looks the most important in a relationship. The personality is what does it for me. If youre too clingy or self-absorbed and a major jerkface then you have no chance no matter what your face or body looks like. But if you have an amazing personality and your face is hideous, I would at least give you a chance. More likely than not, the ones who are not as attractive seem to be the better people. Just my two cents.