Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wassup yall this is my first post. I would like to know somethin. I am 14 and on tazorac and clindamycin(been on it for little over 3 months), and my face is almost if not cleared up. Well I'm about to play football and I want to know if the helmet is going to cause me to to breakout even though I'm on Tazorac. If so what can I do to prevent it. THANKS!!!!!!

yes the helmet will cause u to break out with that friction and irritation on ur head, and when u sweat and produce more oil like that during exercise...its a good idea to wash up afterwards

I'll breakout even thought I'm on tazorac that sux. Anybody that has to wear a helmet for sports can yall reply.

You might want to try putting a sweat band on the chin strap and wash it everytime after you wear your helmet. I play lacrosse and used to have really bad chin breakouts during the season until I started using a sweat band. And I would also suggest you clean the padding out in the helmet often as well.

i play travel hockey so i havta wear a helmet like 6 times a week. you are most likely goin to get some pimples. just wash good when you are done and wash your helmet if you can. just use soap and warm water. i used to not do anything with my helmet and then my mom suggested cleaning it and it helped tremendously. i used alcohol whips but water and soap would work to....good luck.